No announcement yet.

Okay, We Now Got rid Of Ageymang, Hall and Pellicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More to the point who the hell scouted pellcori and gave him a 3yr contract should never of been at the club in the first place.

Please dont tell me magilton wanted him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Surely thats a positive?/
      so nearly 2 years into the "project" and we have 6 loans (that lets not kid ourselves all will play) that's over 50% of the team!!!

we've loaned out Hall, Aggy & Pellicori, all on long contracts & signed by GP

yep, he's doing a grand job

"POSITIVE" your aving a laugh

:waaaht:

Comment

It is a positive. Hopefully we can work something out with the clubs they've gone to or with others that may hopefully be interested in them so that they won't come back again!!!
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

I would sum it up as a typical Rangers transfer window. Promised lots and delivered little. Very slight improvement on what we had and the term flattered to deceive comes to mind.

Saying that I sincerely hope that the signings are a big success.
          :drunk:

Comment

pkloft.

If only you could look at the bigger picture and swerve you obssessive nature towards one person.

This team in ocotber were playing great football, matches where if you went behind, you knew that you would end up winning,

I didn't see any criticism earlier in the season, did you?

Biggest mistake in my opinion, Magilton and Gorman going. Its not been the same since. Its the same group of players

Okay, if we had started c.rap I could understand your obssession, the reality is we end last season poorly with drab football and started it well this season. just wish what happened, stayedbehind closed doors. You would think Magilton and Gorman were making them work too hard, the way they kept moaning.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think we've (temporarily) shifted some wasters out of the club. If we've got in, as Mick Harford says, people who WANT to play for the club, it'll be a positive window.

If they turn out to be as bad as those that have departed, it won't be.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

pkloft.

If only you could look at the bigger picture and swerve you obssessive nature towards one person.

This team in ocotber were playing great football, matches where if you went behind, you knew that you would end up winning,

Biggest mistake in my opinion, Magilton and Gorman going. Its not been the same since. Its the same group of players

Okay, if we had started c.rap I could understand your obssession, the reality is we end last season poorly with drab football and started it well this season. just wish what happened, stayedbehind closed doors. You would think Magilton and Gorman were making them work too hard, the way they kept moaning.
                your mate has been buying ****e for our club for years one good month tells its own story

Comment

Getting rid of Agyemang is a huge positive but at the risk of sounding negative about someone before he has kicked a ball for us we have replaced him with a player who has scored 1 in 10 in the last 5 seasons - makes Agy's record look great..

I see Pete is re-writing history again - this time re Magilton/Gorman - we actually started the season badly 7 points from first 6 games - had a good little run for 6 or 7 games got found out then returned to the form we had at the start of the season..
                  Last edited by writtler; 01-02-2010, 08:09 PM.
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

pkloft.

The way Stoke handled Beattie incident is a lesson for our lot. I think he may have been sold today. Club is bigger than the players. Not at Rangers now, look at the precedence we have set. If the Manager upsets you all you need to do is complain and we'll sack him. Simple.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                      The way Stoke handled Beattie incident is a lesson for our lot. I think he may have been sold today. Club is bigger than the players. Not at Rangers now, look at the precedence we have set. If the Manager upsets you all you need to do is complain and we'll sack him. Simple.
                      Correct. Gorkss, Buzsaky, Tarrabt and Routledge turned on Magilton so he had to go.... Even Flavio wanted Jim to stay but admitted that everyone of those players turned against him.

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;260001]pkloft.

Yes the same group of players who would not support the manager.:(

Comment

IMO apart from Routledge going which was a big blow, the rest of the transfer window has been pretty good, Bent, Ikeme, Hill & Priskin in. Agyemang, Ainsworth, Pelican & Hall out.

Comment

I liked Agymang as a hold up player. Wasn't really given a decent run in the team this season.

He wasn't the best for us but he was a strong athletic player who could bring others into play - An edge of your seat type of player. You knew he'd probably end up messing up in the final third but he had both the ability and unpredictability to occasionally turn players inside out or produce a bit of magic here and there. I'd have kept him as a valuable substitute/squad player.

Comment

pkloft.

it's you who can't see the bigger picture. 2 years into 'the project', millions spent, and what are we left with? as another poster pointed out, the club mopping up the hugely expensive mistakes by off-loading highly-paid crap. and then replacing them with archetypal journeymen loan signings like quashie and bent who, lets face it, are not really much better than anything we've got. and that's before we talk about routledge. two loan strikers in, hegluson and agymang out - and who brought them in... briatore, GP, the whole lot of them who cares?? and it ain't cheap watching this circus in case you hadn't noticed.

and you call this progress???

Comment

Its progress considering we were bottom when they took over.

Its not been as quick as we would like and we've had glimpses of it looking like we will get there, but when you keep changing managers, keep changing styles, keep changing players its never going to happen and Yes very frustrating.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X