1 hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 hour

One hour before the window slams shut. Anyone else you reckon? Defender?
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Nah, think that's it, says Pete.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

ALL DONE
      No-one going out either

Though teams might request players next week under Emergency loans system
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No Votz then? Shame we needed defender.

Comment

when was the last time he played??
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well at least weve adressed a problem area.can see those boys turning our season around with the right service.roll on saturday
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'd like Volz.. free signings still aloud after today so fingers crossed
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                when was the last time he played??
                Last week played 80 mins for us apparently!

Comment

We should volz... must be better than ramage.

Comment

No money to spend = no real signings to be made other than a few lonas Priskin and Bent with Pelicor going out.

This is not ideal, but not unexpected either.

I would have liked Speroni & Clyne (reasonably cheap) along with Hooper, but hey ho, never mind.

The Billionaires on the Board are not going to spend money on a club with low attendances - four League 1 sides are better supported than QPR ( Norwich, Leeds, Souhampton and Charlton), with Huddersfield & MK Dons not that far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      No money to spend = no real signings to be made other than a few lonas Priskin and Bent with Pelicor going out.

This is not ideal, but not unexpected either.

I would have liked Speroni & Clyne (reasonably cheap) along with Hooper, but hey ho, never mind.

The Billionaires on the Board are not going to spend money on a club with low attendances - four League 1 sides are better supported than QPR ( Norwich, Leeds, Souhampton and Charlton), with Huddersfield & MK Dons not that far behind.
                      You could argue that they could have been good investments.I'm pretty sure they would have been available if a sensible,but reduced, price had been submitted....I know we are not buying.....but this would have been a good case to invest...

Comment

Palace are in no rush to sell players, despite current position. Much of it has been deffered for 12 months and only really sold Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          I'd like Volz.. free signings still aloud after today so fingers crossed
                          You don't always get what you like.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Palace are in no rush to sell players, despite current position. Much of it has been deffered for 12 months and only really sold Moses.
                            I heard that.....however some people have said had they offloaded Moses before january they could have got more money and maybe pro longed admin...who knows.

Shame we can't go in their and nick some players at cost!

Comment

Clyne is for sale and turned down a move to Wolves (maybe because he doesn't like the West Midlands or the fact that he would have been a reserve like Surman).

If QPR were willing to spend some money on him (and yes, he would be an investment, who could be worth £3-5M in a year or two). If he develops as he should do, he could be a full England international right back within the next 3 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X