Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priskin Not Allowed to Play Against Ipswich

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?stor***=15948
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pretty obvious.

Any word on ****tu?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Pretty obvious.

Any word on ****tu?
      stop it morris.
      your gonna make me :very_sad: if he doesnt sign
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
        stop it morris.
        your gonna make me :very_sad: if he doesnt sign

Comment

Thats it, I do believe
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Thats it, I do believe
            thanks pete ruined my day :very_sad:

"birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Thats it, I do believe
              :cry:

Comment

[QUOTE=MorrisQPR;259700]Pretty obvious.QUOTE]

Usually it is, except that Plymouth gave permission to Siep to play for Blackpool against them...and he scored the winner.

Comment

Pete you were right about Priskin.....please accept my apology.....now lets roar our boys into the plays offs.....7 points we'll pish it now ! !

Comment

Just been speaking to a mate who is a season ticket holder at Portman Road. He is delighted that Priskin has left and can not understand why we would be interested in a player who hasn't impressed at Ipswich and has forgotten what a net looks like. He was sh+te Saturday apparently and was taken off early. But he said that the potential is there and who knows he might click in West London.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      Just been speaking to a mate who is a season ticket holder at Portman Road. He is delighted that Priskin has left and can not understand why we would be interested in a player who hasn't impressed at Ipswich and has forgotten what a net looks like. He was sh+te Saturday apparently and was taken off early. But he said that the potential is there and who knows he might click in West London.
                      As we have seen here before, some players just dont do it at certain clubs.
                      They move on, and hey presto, they do it again. Cureton springs to mind.

Lets give the lad a chance and see where we go. It cant be any worse than where we are now.

Comment

Working...
                      X