Interesting info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting info.

Bent. Career stats, Played 469 games scored 93 goals. Goal every 5 games.
    In the last 6 years he has played 205 games scoring 31 times. A goal every 7 games.

Priskin. Career stats. Played 157 scored 42 goals A goal every 4 games. 24 of these goals were scored for the mighty Gyori ETO FC in Hungary. Priskin has scored 1 goal in 17 games for Ipswich this season.

Now there yoou have it. Progress!!!

I don't mean to be too negative and I really hope that both do well for us but come on it is hardly progress. Worringly it is still an improvement on what we have got. I hope they prove me wrong.
    :drunk:

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    Bent. Career stats, Played 469 games scored 93 goals. Goal every 5 games.
    In the last 6 years he has played 205 games scoring 31 times. A goal every 7 games.

Priskin. Career stats. Played 157 scored 42 goals A goal every 4 games. 24 of these goals were scored for the mighty Gyori ETO FC in Hungary. Priskin has scored 1 goal in 17 games for Ipswich this season.

Now there yoou have it. Progress!!!

I don't mean to be too negative and I really hope that both do well for us but come on it is hardly progress. Worringly it is still an improvement on what we have got. I hope they prove me wrong.
    you play too much football manager?

Comment

We are mid table in the championship, with 13,000 crowds. Our chairman is loathed by most fans, who did you expect

Wayne rooney??
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we do seem to be going backwards.

Comment

Give them a chance i say, we really have no choice but to.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Good thing is priskin is only 23 he has a 1 in 3 goal at international level so could improve if we bought him for next season
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I'm pretty positive on signings. Bent has loads of Premiership experience and has played over 500 games. 32 years old which is fine. Not an out and out goal scorer but we have lacked a bruiser up front and could be great foil for Simpson. Also remember (hope they can!) we have midfielders such as Tarby and Buzz who like to get forward so could help bring them into game.

Priskin has had a miserable time at Ipswich but is big and quick. Again could do well particularly if Cookie can get his game going in next few weeks.

Overall after an awful few months a fairly positive day so far.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We are mid table in the championship, with 13,000 crowds. Our chairman is loathed by most fans, who did you expect

Wayne rooney??
                Farkin quality Pete and to be fair you do have a very good point .

I am just pleased we now have a striker option and also strikers that offer different to what we currently have. I am pleased with the signings and it shows the board at least want to keep us up and well out of admin.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

end of the day

Club have got rid Ageymang, Hall and Pellicori so far. (plus Routledge of course)

bringing in Quashie, Bent and Priskin at least means we will have a bit of freshness to the squad.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Big number 9's with a great goal scoring record are hard to come by and I don't think Furlongs record was that brilliant when he came to us.

The point is to have a focal point up front to hold the ball up win headers and get on the end of crosses. Simpson will be the goalscorer in any partnership.

Comment

end of the day

Club have got rid Ageymang, Hall and Pellicori so far. (plus Routledge of course)

bringing in Quashie, Bent and Priskin at least means we will have a bit of freshness to the squad.
                      you forgot hill

Comment

Priskin was bought by Keene for around £1.7M just six months ago.

He must have something going for him

Comment

We get Priskin and Bent while Ipswich get Healey and Murphy...can we swap?

Comment

Wayne rooney??
                            Welbeck? Chopra? Moses? Lambert? Beckford? Best? Hooper?

In fact anyone who is young, played in the English game, ambitious and has something to prove.

All of the above were gettable pre-season if the board were willing to spend some money.
                            :drunk:

Comment

Wayne rooney??
                              Fair comment Pete,

But perhaps QPR only get 13,000 because the prices to watch are too high.

Also, QPR are mid-table for a good reason.

The Chairman thought it was a good idea to sack Dowie after 12 games last season, when QPR were just 2 points off the play offs. He later thought it was a good idea to sack Sousa, because the football was boring. It was, but partly down to the fact that he didn't have any good forwards Blackstock was ok, but couldn't play the lone striker role effectively, Sousa never wanted Helguson and Di Carmine was his only other real option.

And then in the Summer, Briatore thought appointing the hot headed Magilton was a good idea. Any Ipwwich fan could have told him what to expect i.e. a bad tempered manager whose teams play attractive but very inconsistant football.

Magilton was then sacked and replaced by a manager who has a very poor record at every club where he lost more games than he won. He could have appointed Alan Irvine or even Darren Ferguson (at least we would probably have got Welbeck in on loan).

Comment

Working...
                              X