Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

actually think weve got a chance of winning now.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually think weve got a chance of winning now.........

.......that we have strikers should of got them along time ago though
    petebrough nice win i hope then a few goals for priskin against his old club watford in a few weeks

shouldnt be that hard to score now because we should have at least 2 players in the box from now on minimum

Have a look at their scoring records first mate. Bent's scored about 15 in 150 games and Priskin's not much better.
    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      Have a look at their scoring records first mate. Bent's scored about 15 in 150 games and Priskin's not much better.
      i think there here to do the ugly stuff and provide support for simpson who should get more chances now.i HOPE
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Neither of them are good scorers and Priskin wont be allowed to play against Ipswich (unless Keane has stupidly given permission, like Sturrock did with Siep on loan to Blackpool...and he scored the winner!)

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          i think there here to do the ugly stuff and provide support for simpson who should get more chances now.i HOPE
          I think you are right. Priskin looks decent in the air and I think Bent has shown he is a good target man who can hold up the ball (far better than Agymang did or Vine is doing).

Hopefully Cook is fully fit and will play against Peterborough. At least we know he can cross the ball into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Neither of them are good scorers and Priskin wont be allowed to play against Ipswich (unless Keane has stupidly given permission, like Sturrock did with Siep on loan to Blackpool...and he scored the winner!)
            Under the terms of the deal Priskin will not be playing against Ipswich next Tuesday.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

not talking about bent hes useless
              how many games has priskin started hardly any , he scored 14 last season

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                not talking about bent hes useless
                how many games has priskin started hardly any , he scored 14 last season
                And 1 in 16 games this season, great eh!
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X