Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's protest video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJo-DG7p6c

Quite amusing, but got the point across well.

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJo-DG7p6c

Quite amusing, but got the point across well.
    Don't know if it did, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

hi mark, what i'm saying is, he thinks that no-one will ever dare criticise him, because he's got used to abusing people in his F1 circle. Well it doesn't work like that in football, and I for one am glad that's it's out there on video, and he will know it is, if he dares to look. Not that he probably would, but I'm sure he knows people that would have. Great!

Comment

Perfect example of the way society is turning, people who want everything now and dont want to wait for anything. What an embarrassment to the club you all look.
        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
          Perfect example of the way society is turning, people who want everything now and dont want to wait for anything. What an embarrassment to the club you all look.
          Rubbish. 2 seasons paying Champions League prices so Paladini can pi$$ about getting players on loan from Wolves 3rd team and half a dozen Serie B rejects? No thanks.

Looks great - gets the point across without violence and substantially more people there than the 200 quoted by some on here.

BTW - I didn't hang around post match as I had my 8 year old with me, but thought 200 was a very small estimate to what I had seen gathering in SAR on the way back to White City

Comment

It's not that at all, someone gives you s**t, you give it straight back. That's the way it works, that's how you get respect, by standing up for yourself.

Comment

You might get a visit to the C-Club for that.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                hi mark, what i'm saying is, he thinks that no-one will ever dare criticise him, because he's got used to abusing people in his F1 circle. Well it doesn't work like that in football, and I for one am glad that's it's out there on video, and he will know it is, if he dares to look. Not that he probably would, but I'm sure he knows people that would have. Great!
                Hi Steve Mate, how r u? Thing is FB wasn't even there whilst this was going on, he had left and i agree he probably won't ever see it anyway, yes he will here about it, but from the press i've seen, it was really played down. He knows how we feel hence why he left to avoid it. IMO the video is a joke, makes it look like about 30 people, i don't think he is worried about that many people.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Main piece and lead lines in the NotW report yesterday were about the protest. Quoted 250 people but definitely more than that there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Main piece and lead lines in the NotW report yesterday were about the protest. Quoted 250 people but definitely more than that there.
                    Yeah i've heard people say more than 300, not disputing that, it's probably true (i wasn't there Saturday so can't say myself) i'm just saying the video doesn't show many, ok 30 was a bit silly, but the video could have been better to give a truer figure.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

we'll get it right the next time then ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        So 3% to 4% of the match attendance stayed behind to abuse him, hardly going to worry Briatore.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          So 3% to 4% of the match attendance stayed behind to abuse him, hardly going to worry Briatore.
                          Does anything?
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Ask his Mrs.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                              Ask his Mrs.
                              She's busy having his kid, poor thing (the kid that is when he/she's old enough to realise who daddy is.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X