What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

Talk was that we're going into administration, yet we've now signed a premiership player on loan? What's going on, are people just making up this administration stuff?

Just doom and gloomers keeping themselves gloomy as ever!

Comment

Scaremongers in regards to administration.

Though Flavio could do anything, its unlikely he would take a big loss on his investment by going into admin
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete BIG meeting today?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Talk was that we're going into administration, yet we've now signed a premiership player on loan? What's going on, are people just making up this administration stuff?
          Lots of doomsday scenarios floating around, because some fans shouted some stuff at poor old Flav... who wasn't even there, and knew he wasn't liked anyway.
          The bloke has thicker skin than a rhino in a shellsuit. Panto villian.

But we are a cigarette paper away from making Luton Town look like Real Madrid, apparently.

Que sera.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

the spinners make up stories that burnely strikers are done deals; the knockers make up stories that we are about to go under. Meanwhile the average fan is just left feeling confused and just a little bit more detached from the whole circus.

Comment

What he said....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                In my very humble opinion, yes.

And I wish they shut the f**k up.

Those idiots on Saturday abusing the clubs owner are plain stupid.

I'm no lover of the man, but until there is a viable alternative, we need him.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

aministration! NO never was on the cards read earlier post it was a idiot posting it we are no where near it can someone please bring up the poster who originally posted it because they are a fool! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    the spinners make up stories that burnely strikers are done deals; the knockers make up stories that we are about to go under. Meanwhile the average fan is just left feeling confused and just a little bit more detached from the whole circus.

However - oddly enough - in the Quashie quote - it mentioned that harford was after Hooper.

Maybe all these offloads means we might sign someone for cash() Im only joking

Comment

Ok. Reading that your club is to go into administration isn't great.......I can understand people posting rubbish if it's not their club (to an extent anyway) but not your own club. Player rumours are fine, but stating we're going into administration when we're not. Is it hidden agendas for some fans? Leaves us average joe fans on an emotional rollercoaster.
                      Maybe lesson learned for me.....take most things with a pinch of salt.

Comment

I was just about to post the very same thing, how can we be going into administration when we are now signing these players. Don't doubt people were told we were but seems that some are just trying to cause even more trouble within the club, possibly same people connected to the imfamous gun episode ?

Comment

I agree. I wouldn't say its the people who actually post the messages, but will be some group at the games, saying I heard this etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X