Bent joins /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    I thought he was nearer 35 so 32 a pleasant surprise. Could be what we are looking for.

32 in may, when he goes back to Brum.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Welcome to QPR and nice to hear he has a soft spot our club, hope he can go on and get some great goals... ones that he will never forget.

Comment

Bent joins Rangers

QPR have confirmed the completion of the loan signing of Birmingham City striker Marcus Bent.

More...

Comment

Good news imo
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Talks the talk, think he will definately improve us. I like what he said on the offish
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
              From Wikipedia:

Marcus Nathan Bent (born 19 May 1978) is an English footballer who plays as a striker for Birmingham City. On 1 February 2010 he signed for Queens Park Rangers on loan until the end of the season. God help him.
              R.I.P.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Not inspiring, but consideringthe farce at our club of late, i think it is actually a good signing. Also regarding the scoring record, it doesn't really count for much as many of those games were at a higher level and with him acting as a foil / target man to lay off for others. Anyway, in the CCC he could be a revelation.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing him down at LR, so when is Priskin coming, still no defo news. Come on someone.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

How refreshing to read his comments May be spin but f**k it I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt I’ve had enough of all this down beat stuff.
                    I really hope it works out well for the lad
                    Come on you Rrrrrrrrsss
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

agree with that. we've had enough gloom. bent or priskin wouldn't be in anyone's dream 11 but at least the problem areas are finally being tackled.

Comment

Does this mean Gemma Atkinson will grace the C Club or is she history?This question coming from a 66year old dirty old man.

Comment

Not a bad signing IMO and probably just what we need!

Comment

Working...
                          X