X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall..."just 4 pts off p/offs"

the keep the faith stuff...

where's that now then?
    routledge gone...agy loaned out and heidar and hall too ( yippee)

complete lack of ambition in this "window" seems to be a clear out to cut costs ( er, they incurred not fans) and the "for sale" signs going up soon, or are they already up?

positives...the sponsors deals, maybe potential new owners will like c-club and exclusive areas?? we are still a championship london club.

a few injuries and this squad won't cope...if we struggle v scunny at home, where will we get pts from??

We have to start dreaming of points at this rate. :(

Comment

Where is HA9 Ranger and all the other people with their glass half full stuff. It's funny how they all go missing at the same time when Pete starts saying the DoF role will probably go in the Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Where is HA9 Ranger and all the other people with their glass half full stuff. It's funny how they all go missing at the same time when Pete starts saying the DoF role will probably go in the Summer.
        I thought HA9 Ranger was banned.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
          I thought HA9 Ranger was banned.....
          Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Why ?

Just too nice, likeable and easy going, I suppose.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I'm not giving up yet... people seem to think we are already relegated...

There is half a season to go and we are mid table ffs.

I've seem teams bottom of the table end up finishing in the play offs.... I believe crystal palace comes to mind.

Comment

ok..IF we have signed priskin and bent...adds some fire power to squad and better than hill,quashie and ikeme ( why has gp's fave been dropped???)

Comment

lot of games to go yet.
                  yes we've been unbelievably poor. on and off the pitch.
                  but we not relegated yet and i honestly believe that we still have an outside chance of play-offs. only takes a run of 4/5 games to put you back into contention.
                  i know the fans will get behind the team on match day.
                  Once Cooky properly fit, add in the new lads..... fingers crossed and all that! lol

Got to keep the faith.

Comment

Working...
                  X