We need to get behind the side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to get behind the side

I know we are all behind the players and want us to do well - but we really need to attempt to get behind the team more at games. Its easier said than done because of all the crap going on at the moment, but time is running out and we are slipping further and further down the table. If we arent careful, we will be in a real relegation battle. Lets get fully behind the team at every game - because when we do, the atmosphere is fantastic. All this crap going on with the board is distracting - but let it sort itself out and get behind the side as much as possible - give the players some confidence

i agree with you dando that the players need us now more than ever before.but to a certain point aswell they need to start showing a bit more IMO.some players couldnt care less at the moment and walk around the pitch without a care in the world.
    wot i have noticed is that us the fans seem to concentrate on singing F OFF to flav rather than positivie songs for the players.while i agree with wot there singing i think a little more qpr songs would help.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

We avoided relegation in the past, because the majority of people at W12 were pulling in the same direction and we had a bit of gumption about us. Now we have nothing and the fans wont get behind a team that are not giving 110%.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
        wot i have noticed is that us the fans seem to concentrate on singing F OFF to flav rather than positivie songs for the players.
        Are you assuming the players want Flavio to say ?, I think most of the players have been whistling the tune all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          We avoided relegation in the past, because the majority of people at W12 were pulling in the same direction and we had a bit of gumption about us. Now we have nothing and the fans wont get behind a team that are not giving 110%.
          i agree, they arent giving it 110% but all we can do is give our best shot at helping them out. If we sign and get behind the team as we know we can - Loftus Road is a very hard place to come. We will see some confidence and extra effort from the players if they hear the fans behind them. It must be like playing away everytime they play at loftus road at the moment! All i am saying is, lets do what we can to get us back on track. Otherwise, we can just sit back and watch us drop - as relgation is now becoming very realistic unless the form picks up

Comment

Are you assuming the players want Flavio to say ?, I think most of the players have been whistling the tune all weekend.
            nah not suggesting that all.im sure most want him gone as much as the rest of us do.but whilst there playing im sure they could do with a little more positive singing.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                nah not suggesting that all.im sure most want him gone as much as the rest of us do.but whilst there playing im sure they could do with a little more positive singing.
                Maybe if the players gave something positive, the fans would sing ?

Comment

its not making life any easier by not singing - thats all im saying. If we have a chance to help, why not do it? Maybe then we will see an improvement in the pitch. Lee Cook was outstanding when he came on, and im sure the chants for his name helped contribute towards his effort and passion.

Comment

Maybe if the players gave something positive, the fans would sing ?
                    i did say that in my post before paul.as much as we should be getting behind the team a bit more i agree they need to give alot more than wot they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X