Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season tkts...is there a reason to renew

all the deals etc
    basically as a loyal fan you get trod on and spat out...
    it's not really a good deal....we didn't even get a holder for the card/season tkt!!

there should be benefits to being a season tkt holder and sod loyalty pts, the club have several times put tickets straight on general sale.

at the moment i wont be renewing.not worth my while wen they do the deals week in week out.feel like asking for some money back from the club lol
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I am not renewing,but the missus doesn't need to know...every other Saturday afternoon on the lash in Shepherds Bush..lovely

Comment

not renewing either..gonna have next season off and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          I am not renewing,but the missus doesn't need to know...every other Saturday afternoon on the lash in Shepherds Bush..lovely
          gd shout

Comment

The new owner has one chance to get fans back on side and the only way that would happen would be to revert back to pre 'Saviour' prices and who ever gets a ST for the 2011-2012 season, if we are promoted to the Prem, gets a free ST for the 2012-2013 season.

Comment

didn't renew last year ...feeling quite smug now and saving a fortune!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                didn't renew last year ...feeling quite smug now and saving a fortune!
                rub it in why dont ya :waaaht:

Comment

i have had enough too...
                  i just want away from it.

cheap and cheerful and an escape from the grief of work, home etc....then they double prices and basically told me i ain't good enough, nor my £20....

Comment

cant imagine wot i wud do every other saturday instead but not too sure if i will renew
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                      cant imagine wot i wud do every other saturday instead but not too sure if i will renew

Hopefully you would still go, but you wont pay up front and miss out on all the 'Special Promotions'.

Comment

Working...
                      X