X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'black monday'........!!!!

the 'dream' officially ends today:(
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

The loan period continues. Today is not the end. Expect plenty more bs and spinnyspin spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
      The loan period continues. Today is not the end. Expect plenty more bs and spinnyspin spin.
      I think Facto is talking about more than just the end of the transfer window. There has been a bit of speculation on here regarding possible administration!

Comment

It never ends, its like the Mousetrap - everyone wishes someone wd put it and the audience out of its misery, but somehow it just bumbles along....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I think Facto is talking about more than just the end of the transfer window. There has been a bit of speculation on here regarding possible administration!
          not by any sane people who arent scaremongering.

Comment

yawnamondo.....:(

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              the 'dream' officially ends today:(
              I'll end you.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                not by any sane people who arent scaremongering.
                Which is why it never even entered my head. Administration?? It'll never happen. Flav will lose too much. Be better selling it off on his own terms.

Comment

.......and we wonder why our club is in such plight with fans like factomondo???? Get a life mate!So many doom and gloomers are you really that sad???

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                    Which is why it never even entered my head. Administration?? It'll never happen. Flav will lose too much. Be better selling it off on his own terms.

Simon Jordan was in the same boat and it didn't stop Palace going into administration.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                      .......and we wonder why our club is in such plight with fans like factomondo???? Get a life mate!So many doom and gloomers are you really that sad???
                      how old are you sonny???......ive seen more 'life' in a year than what you have in ten boy......my opnion is my opinion you dullard!!!!

Comment

Old enough to know you're a tool facto.....

Comment

Working...
                        X