Bent wont be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent wont be!

The only signing at all, possiby 1 more striker and VOLZ is signing a deal until the end of the season.

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
    The only signing at all, possiby 1 more striker and VOLZ is signing a deal until the end of the season.

What is your source??:surrender::surrender:

Marcus Bent is going to Middlesborough.:nothing:
    Last edited by shania; 01-02-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
      What is your source??:surrender::surrender:

Marcus Bent is going to Middlesborough.:nothing:

I spoke to Volz last week, we arent going into administration either this is laughable and PETE should know that. I have been reading this for a week, we are NOT doing so, the owners have opened there eyes, they gave very very large contracts to peoples cast offs i.e wayne routlege the geeza player a handful of great games for us the rest he pranced around like a nancy boy, the owners want to start a fresh and get players who are hungry and meet the wage bracket structure. Its not rocket science wayne,aggy, hall were in there own little group in training dossing about and it showed on the pitch, we cant afford players to do that. SIMPLE.

Comment

I spoke to Volz last week, we arent going into administration either this is laughable and PETE should know that. I have been reading this for a week, we are NOT doing so, the owners have opened there eyes, they gave very very large contracts to peoples cast offs i.e wayne routlege the geeza player a handful of great games for us the rest he pranced around like a nancy boy, the owners want to start a fresh and get players who are hungry and meet the wage bracket structure. Its not rocket science wayne,aggy, hall were in there own little group in training dossing about and it showed on the pitch, we cant afford players to do that. SIMPLE.

I hope you are right. I couldnt stand the attitude of Wayne Routledge.

But I somewhere that Bent was going to Boro to loan

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
          I hope you are right. I couldnt stand the attitude of Wayne Routledge.

But I somewhere that Bent was going to Boro to loan
          He already went there on loan and they deided against signing him when stracan came in, all this administration talk has started from a RUMOUR and thats a very dangerous game, the reason FITZ AND WAYNE left is because they a big liabilities on big wages, thats all, the owners have back tracked and trying to stop the club Getting into debts and want to start a fresh, whoever started that rumour has played a dangerous game and put My club at risk. Its going to hit the media as they do read these boards and its going to be more bad press because of that TWUNT..

Comment

Yes there was a meeting between the board, purely to discuss a manger, finances and player possibly coming in that are in th BUDGET and not about ADMINISTRATION. YES flabby briatore is thinking about leaving BUT ONLY if a suitable buyer comes in that he knows will take the club FORWARD as he does actually like the RANGERS.

Comment

Robbo, what you say sound like sense, but why oh why doesnt the club communicate with it's fan base....that as you say is not rocket science!

Comment

He already went there on loan and they deided against signing him when stracan came in, all this administration talk has started from a RUMOUR and thats a very dangerous game, the reason FITZ AND WAYNE left is because they a big liabilities on big wages, thats all, the owners have back tracked and trying to stop the club Getting into debts and want to start a fresh, whoever started that rumour has played a dangerous game and put My club at risk. Its going to hit the media as they do read these boards and its going to be more bad press because of that TWUNT..
                People might take you a little bit more seriously if you wern't so offensive and learnt how to string a sentence together!

Comment

Players who are hungry and can take the club forward ? Marcus Bent does not fit that category IMO.

Comment

Volz is a must, Bent is our only option, i'd rather take him than not take him as we have no one else.... Lets give him a chance before writing off.

Comment

how can Maurice Volz be match fit, he hasn't played for a while, i hope he is fit he weren't a bad player

Comment

Given we are where we are I think both are good signings. Indeed, I wanted Voltz at the start of the season and was disappointed we got Ramage instead, from the first friendly I saw him in against Cheivo. As long as he has stayed fit he will be a v gd signing. He has played for Germany - which puts the nostalgia for that rapist Terrel Forbes etc into some perspective.
                        Bent - bit of a lump but a target man who cd help Simpson re-discover his goalscoring touch. Like everyone I'd love nothing more than the board to go out and offer £1m plus, say, Vine for Hooper but it aint going to happen. Seeing as we cd now be in a relegation scrap we need some tough old gadgets. Given the decent players have either all gone or are out of our budget, I'd rather have Bent than Vine throwing his arms up in the air...

Comment

Working...
                        X