Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will tomorrw be an anti-climax and we will sign no one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will tomorrw be an anti-climax and we will sign no one?

I reckon so.

'Done deals' will have fallen through and we will have to rely on Simpson and German to get us the goals for the remainder of the season.

God forbid Simpson gets injured.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Only hope will be loans IMO.Not gonna spend any money.

Comment

yeah only loans so tomorrows deadline means nothing to us.

I remember last year sitting by skysports news all day waiting on QPR signings at least this year I know not to waist my time
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Claret striker

oh yes

Comment

Nobody is doing anything until Connors is happy that we have all been "educated" to a level that will make us trully thankful for our owners and any small morsel they might throw us
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            Nobody is doing anything until Connors is happy that we have all been "educated" to a level that will make us trully thankful for our owners and any small morsel they might throw us
            Yeah-Conners-tell us what to think-please

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
              Yeah-Conners-tell us what to think-please
              Don't keep having a go at him - he might leave and then where will we be?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                Don't keep having a go at him - he might leave and then where will we be?
                Sorry you are quite right

flavio and Gianni are wonderful honest people who only have the best interests of QPR at heart,and are not just in it for the money:devil:

Comment

Its bent

Comment

Just love the way we are now asking for players, it does beggar belief.

If we want rid of Flavio and he knows it, why on earth would he splash out for a transfer or get players in.??

Like saying I'll punch and beat you up, but can you give me thousands of pounds you nice chap

Reality is, think we will get what we want and the orange man will go, but don't expect him to sanction any more deals thats all.

On that front, I don't blame him
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I agree with that...

People want them to go but still want signings...

IMO I think Ikeme, Quashie, Hill and Bent (possible) are here to steady the ship until we sort ourselves out.

Comment

Back tracking

Comment

end of the day, Friday we were in for Thompson, Voltz and Bent. With a small chance of Priskin.

Reality is, after Saturday (this is not blaming fans for doing it, as many had enough), you cannot expect him to bring those players in. His first priority now would be to get himself the best deal possible and get the hell out of Sherperds Bush. He is not going to plough anymore in and wouldn't be surprised if we got an offer for other players we might take them.

Luckily for us, no-one will bid for Cook (just back from injury) and mahon and Rowlands are injured.

if bids came in for Stewart, vine, Buzsacky or some others think he would take them. Luckily we have only 24 hours left
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

so what is the BIG BIG meeting about tom pete?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Just love the way we are now asking for players, it does beggar belief.

If we want rid of Flavio and he knows it, why on earth would he splash out for a transfer or get players in.??

Like saying I'll punch and beat you up, but can you give me thousands of pounds you nice chap

Reality is, think we will get what we want and the orange man will go, but don't expect him to sanction any more deals thats all.

On that front, I don't blame him
                              Oh, so this is all new for FB is it as 4 weeks ago he was happy to sanction your infamous 4/5 players? Don't take us for fools. You were spinning for GP to keep the wolves at bay and it aint worked.

Do behave now there's a good fellow.

Comment

Working...
                              X