The Debt Of The Club Owed To Flavio..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez View Post
    As I have already in another thread. Briatore will not (obvious to anyone who knows a bit about business) and clearly does not (whilst he has reduced current outgoings, Routledge is our only asset to be sold) want QPR o go into admin despite the best efforts of some people on here doing there sacremongering.

I have no doubt that we could be put into admin, a lot of money has been spent (most of it frittered on crap) and we don't generate much due to low crowds. This should have been looked at at the start of the project and a decision made whether to work slowly and make the club profitable or as seems would be the case the board thought sod it we will bank roll it into the Premiership which is where we will see a return. Otherwise why the tallk of Champions League in 4 years etc.

In reality what they did do was somewhere between the two, they blew a lot of money on wages as opposed to transfer fees and ended up with an overpaid underperforming squad of players who at best were going to a play off place. They have paid out loads of compensation to numerous managers and have blown money on W12 clubs, chandeliers and designer boutiques products which have generated ****** all for the club. Briatore doesn't have the personal wealth to continue the bank rolling and with that muppet in charge who can Blame Bernie or Lakshmi for not putting up anymore money.

Briatore wants to sell, unofficially we have an offer by the Mittals rumoured (probably the ideal solution really for them because they already know the club and can't fail to run it better than Flavio and for the fans because the club will be 'saved' and Flavio gone) or these rumoured US investors who Flavio has supposedly been courting the club too.

If has been said on here he is owed about 12 million by the club then he will get a lot less than that if we go into admin and if his was intention was to put us into admin then he may as well accept the Mittals rumoured 12m offer as it would be easier. He is holding out to get as much money back as possible but he won't be able to do this for too long, he will have to either put us into admin and lose big (unlikely) or sell us for less than he wishes but more than he would get if we went into admin!
    I said he was owed about £12.3m as at May 08, no idea how much the club owes him now.

Regards letting him fritter money away and letting him ruin himself, I've suspected this was the resaon the Mittals/Amit have taken a backseat over the last few months. Probably close to the endgame now I think, just a question whether Flav has the money to hang on in the hope of us getting promoted (!!) or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
      I said he was owed about £12.3m as at May 08, no idea how much the club owes him now.

Regards letting him fritter money away and letting him ruin himself, I've suspected this was the resaon the Mittals/Amit have taken a backseat over the last few months. Probably close to the endgame now I think, just a question whether Flav has the money to hang on in the hope of us getting promoted (!!) or not.
      ah ok well it will no doubt be even more so even more reason for to not wants us to go into admin if he wants to see any of his money back.

Presumably this rumoured 12m offer by the Mittals is a low offer to try to tempt Briatore with an escape route.

Comment

it's a business...if flav paid for c-club, well his choice...and if paid for it why should we as qprfc repay him?

this scenario could change quickly..i reckon down to him and his partners.

WE JUST WANT STABILITY....

Comment

Why should qprfc repay him??

He owns the majority of QPR??
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Look the way i see it flav has given plenty of money for transfers and loans but went about it all the wrong way by letting paladini control these matters has been his and the clubs downfall the man was a agent turned chairmen turned director of football hasn't been a great success at any of them has he?

Yes flavio saved us but has run us like a circus you cant keep sacking managers every 6months and be successful he's been navie and may not of listened to what people tried to tell him.

But the real reason we're in this mess is cos of paladini buying the players on long contracts and big wages he's been totally out his depth and got to admit im surprise flav put up with his incompetence for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Why should qprfc repay him??

He owns the majority of QPR??
              That in itself isn't a reason though Pete it depends how these thing were paid for, it culd be that he simply used his own money to do these things rather than used a loan, I'm sure it will become clear further down the line but it's not a case of of him being owed for everything he spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                Maybe, but it wasn't reflected as a loan in the accounts. Part of the buyout settlement, and with strings attached for him to be paid.
                Would have thought that Briatore owes Calliendo and not the club...

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                  As I have already in another thread. Briatore will not (obvious to anyone who knows a bit about business) and clearly does not (whilst he has reduced current outgoings, Routledge is our only asset to be sold) want QPR o go into admin despite the best efforts of some people on here doing there sacremongering.

I have no doubt that we could be put into admin, a lot of money has been spent (most of it frittered on crap) and we don't generate much due to low crowds. This should have been looked at at the start of the project and a decision made whether to work slowly and make the club profitable or as seems would be the case the board thought sod it we will bank roll it into the Premiership which is where we will see a return. Otherwise why the tallk of Champions League in 4 years etc.

In reality what they did do was somewhere between the two, they blew a lot of money on wages as opposed to transfer fees and ended up with an overpaid underperforming squad of players who at best were going to a play off place. They have paid out loads of compensation to numerous managers and have blown money on W12 clubs, chandeliers and designer boutiques products which have generated ****** all for the club. Briatore doesn't have the personal wealth to continue the bank rolling and with that muppet in charge who can Blame Bernie or Lakshmi for not putting up anymore money.

Briatore wants to sell, unofficially we have an offer by the Mittals rumoured (probably the ideal solution really for them because they already know the club and can't fail to run it better than Flavio and for the fans because the club will be 'saved' and Flavio gone) or these rumoured US investors who Flavio has supposedly been courting the club too.

If has been said on here he is owed about 12 million by the club then he will get a lot less than that if we go into admin and if his was intention was to put us into admin then he may as well accept the Mittals rumoured 12m offer as it would be easier. He is holding out to get as much money back as possible but he won't be able to do this for too long, he will have to either put us into admin and lose big (unlikely) or sell us for less than he wishes but more than he would get if we went into admin!
                  Or option 3 would be that FB carries on as he has been and doesn't go anywhere!

Comment

Working...
                  X