Sad and Dissulisoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad and Dissulisoned

Lets face it - we are rubbish - the laughing stock of London - an owner who really couldnt care less - a director of football who is a waiter really - a manager who is used to taking teams out of the league - a team who don't care - a team full of loans - a team that's destined for Div 1 - a website full of promises - misreable saturday nights

We love it really - don't we?

Its not that bad... believe me i''ve been through worse! Even QPR 10 years ago was sorry state of affairs... nothing really changed much at W12.

Comment

mem, what are you trying say that hasn't been said to death already?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Lets face it - we are rubbish - the laughing stock of London - an owner who really couldnt care less - a director of football who is a waiter really - a manager who is used to taking teams out of the league - a team who don't care - a team full of loans - a team that's destined for Div 1 - a website full of promises - misreable saturday nights

We love it really - don't we?
        It's bad enough being the laughing stock of London, but we're the laughing stock of English football.
        It seems ****in' light years ago, when we went to Chelshyte in the FA cup, even they thought it wouldn't be too long before both clubs would be locking horns in the premiership, now they know, everyone knows, it won't happen, not if the rate of investment on the playing side stays as it is, practically zilch.

Comment

I've got the impression that other fans are past laughing at us, they are either bored with us or shake their heads in disbelief and a touch of almost sympathy for us.
          Haven't had the mick taken for quite a while.
          In fact, people who did just don't mention Rangers any more.
          It's almost as if the club has died and they don't know what the right thing to say is.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X