Adel and Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel and Buzz

Total waste of space yesterday as was Vine in my opinion I'd flogg Buzz in the summer and send Adel back to Spurs the minute his loan deal is up.

Thinks he is too good for the club, poor attitude from any player and cant look good in the dressing room.

Shame as on his day he is class but right now we need people that are going to give 100%.

Peterborough and Plymouth are looking more like 6 pointers now.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Vine could be offski tomorrow.

Would rather have Balanta, German and Cook start to be honest.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Vine did well for about 40 mins yesterday but he needs to time his runs better as he was caught offside too often.

I think he needs match fitness, a loan move for a month or 2 would be good

Comment

Cook to start in place of Buzsaky imo.

Even though Taarabt is a prat he is proveing more creative than Buzsaky at the moment so i would leave him in the team for now.

We need a new striker badly! Whoever it is i would put them in with simpson.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

out adel in the summer n get glen little in!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i think some fans are giving vine a bad time has'nt hejust come back from injury . its not like we are at a luxury with strikers ?

Comment

----- Simpson- German -----
              Cook-Faurlin-Quasie-Balanta

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                Cook to start in place of Buzsaky imo.

Even though Taarabt is a prat he is proveing more creative than Buzsaky at the moment so i would leave him in the team for now.

We need a new striker badly! Whoever it is i would put them in with simpson.
                Agreed - think that Adel defo. contributed yesterday

Comment

I certainly wouldn't sell Vine.

He does need matches so I would loan him out for 2 months and if he shines bring him back into 1st team affairs. He looks a yard of the pace but you don't just lose all your ability so we have to keep him.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Vine could be offski tomorrow.
                    Key word is could - just like so "could" any other player or we "could" be buying someone.
                    Vague as ever.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

simpson buzsacky
                      cook quashie leggs taaarbat
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Vine and Buzz to go - let's start all over

Comment

A question or three:

Buzz is right footed, right?

Is it therefore really any great mystery that he doesnt perform as well when stuck out on the left?

Square pegs, round holes?

I know the form of a lot of players is at an all time low right now, given all the off-field problems, BUT the above is really not rocket science guys, and its not as if it hasnt been repeated ad nauseum either. Makes you wonder when the penny will finally drop. You mark my words - we sell him to a rival club and it will return to bite us in the rear.

Comment

The same buz that got magilton sacked. Thats progress for you.
                            First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                            Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

yeah lets out a quality player like Vine and heap all the pressure on a young kids shoulders like German, that will sort things!!
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X