there's only one GARETH AINSWORTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's only one GARETH AINSWORTH

so he'll be gone from qpr without one last hurrah...surely 10 mins yesterday for us to thank him , would've not been to much to ask.
    also he may do better than those on the pitch.

he deserved so much more from a club he has been at for yrs....served as player, coach to ldc and caretaker boss twice.
    IT WAS NOTED OUR DOWNFALL STARTED WHEN HE WAS LOANED OUT!

cheers gaz....you are THE man!

Sorry, but I thought his standing ovation at half-time and the fact that he walked around the whole of the stands to receive the deserved applause WAS his send-off?
    Or did I dream that?
    Or did you mean 10 minutes on the pitch?
    Don't think it would have been much of a send-off to have him on the pitch for the last 10 minutes, given the predictable and unhelpful booing at the end -- I think the way it was done was fine.
    The only shame is that he's going at all.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

[QUOTE=swanleyhoop;258201]Sorry, but I thought his standing ovation at half-time and the fact that he walked around the whole of the stands to receive the deserved applause WAS his send-off?
      Or did I dream that?
      Or did you mean 10 minutes on the pitch?
      Don't think it would have been much of a send-off to have him on the pitch for the last 10 minutes, given the predictable and unhelpful booing at the end -- I think the way it was done was fine.
      The only shame is that he's going at all.[/QUOT

bang on

Comment

Proper bloke

Comment

Working...
        X