No announcement yet.

Could Flav and Amit sell our ground...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Flav and Amit sell our ground...

before putting us into admin ?

If so, where would you prefer to play home games going forward ?

Chelsea, Fulham or Brentford ?

No, they are not interested in it, the ground is worth say £20m.... its peanuts to those people as they are mulit millionaires, I would think they would just be happy to sell their share and go tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Truth is, they could descide to cease to trade as a football club, and sell off all assets.... with nothing to stop them!

The ground has a loan on it, secured by an offshore company which is controlled by AB and FB. They can only take posession of the ground if the covenants of the loan are broken i.e. repayments not made etc...If they wanted the ground, they'd have to buy it at market value, otherwise any liquidator / administrator would have a case against them for not acting tin the companys or the creditors interests.
      Last edited by qprdad; 31-01-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        Truth is, they could descide to cease to trade as a football club, and sell off all assets.... with nothing to stop them!

The ground has a loan on it, secured by an offshore company which is controlled by AB and FB. They can only take posession of the ground if the covenants of the loan are broken i.e. repayments not made etc...
        Not strictly speaking true.

The FA is dutybound to protect clubs from having assets such as the ground sold for the personal gain of the board. Also the local council are likely to block and planning permision for construction work on Loftus Road.

Comment

If you want scaremongering come to WATRB messageboard, geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Not strictly speaking true.

The FA is dutybound to protect clubs from having assets such as the ground sold for the personal gain of the board. Also the local council are likely to block and planning permision for construction work on Loftus Road.
            Nothing the FA can do to stop a club from trading, so stick by my original statement.

Comment

Don't worry, we have GP who can save us again, after all he did a great job before.

Comment

sorry to say do believe qprdad and Connors are correct.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

and i have got to say, if i was him, I would be very tempted

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    sorry to say do believe qprdad and Connors are correct.
                    BUT developing the site would not be possible for many years to come if at all. Would make such an acquisition highly speculative.

Comment

I wonder what GP's cut would be if that happened ?

Comment

The ground is not worth anything as a plot as it would not get planning permission for anything but a stadium. unless another ground had been made available.I am not saying FB won't be awkward but he can't sell the ground from under us.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Far more important things to worry about me thinks.

If Flavio can do what he alledgely did in F1, then using the ground for other purposes would be smnall fry.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

defo a length of 6x1...........:tired:
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

'if' the wop did the unthinkable i say his 'business' premises in this country be in 'danger' as well:devil:
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X