cut to the chase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cut to the chase.

The bottom line is had this from a reliable source, they thought we would at least make the play off this season and budgets have been blow away, also they really admit the boo boo by giving Hall,Pat and a few others 4 years as they still have 2 years left after this season in some cases, plus the double figure weekly wages not sure on exact figures he said thats personal so wont say, but If you take a conservative punt, Hall, Pat, Heidar and Wayne would be around 50K + per week so at least 2.5million a season, so you can see why the panic has set in, they need to get all 3 out before start of next season on on perm deals, they may even give free transfers to get rid, any new players will not get more than 10k per week more likely the norm will be between 5K 8K.

so we cut our cloth accordingly...

as we did under olly and we hardly paid an agents fee...now we seem to run em up!!

Comment

Well whoever advised them on those players ill advised them.

Even borrowdale, pellicori, alberti etc.. were never that good to begin with.

Comment

"Well whoever advised them on those players ill advised them"

Are you suggesting GP ?

You must be joking,GP ?.What thrown away the entire playing budget on crock 3rd rate players,are you sure you mean GP ?

Comment

So we have blown about double what most Championship clubs spend and gone nowhere I would say that that needs to be addressed in someway to make sure it doesn't happen again as well as just making cuts to sort it in the short term.

Comment

I'm shocked the man still has a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              "Well whoever advised them on those players ill advised them"

Are you suggesting GP ?

You must be joking,GP ?.What thrown away the entire playing budget on crock 3rd rate players,are you sure you mean GP ?
              Someone must had bought them, none of the managers could had done it, I doubt flavio & bernie ever heard of them, so someone must of bought them in.

When you look through the list of players we've had its incredible...

Comment

I was being sarcastic mate

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  so we cut our cloth accordingly...

as we did under olly and we hardly paid an agents fee...now we seem to run em up!!
                  Don't mind that...... Rangers will punch above their weight... just make sure that FB treats the fans respectfully AND the signings have got some passion for the club, and will want to play footy for us!

Comment

Working...
                  X