Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Amit was going to take over why would he allow the club to be run down like it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Amit was going to take over why would he allow the club to be run down like it is

If the club was going to be taken over by Amit why would he allow one of our best players to be sold off and the club to be run down like it is, you would have thought he would have done a deal with Flav so that at least the club would be in the best shape for when he takes over. I do think its strange that pro Amit pr page on the off site today but may be its just chance, i am finding the whole thing absolutely bizzare I dont get any of it at all. whatever happens we need a new start with people that care for the fans and club i would prefer to have owners that were financially much poorer than our bunch of billionaires than the mess we are in at the moment. We need change and we need it now
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
    If the club was going to be taken over by Amit why would he allow one of our best players to be sold off and the club to be run down like it is, you would have thought he would have done a deal with Flav so that at least the club would be in the best shape for when he takes over. I do think its strange that pro Amit pr page on the off site today but may be its just chance, i am finding the whole thing absolutely bizzare I dont get any of it at all. whatever happens we need a new start with people that care for the fans and club i would prefer to have owners that were financially much poorer than our bunch of billionaires than the mess we are in at the moment. We need change and we need it now
    ^^^ agree with u here

Comment

Maybe up until yesterday.... Amit didnt have much or no say at all.... after last night FB may have giben the go ahead for the takeover to go through.... wishful thinking maybe but here's hoping...

Comment

Buy it on the cheap possibly????
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Amit is not in charge and therefore hasn't the final say, so this 'letting' Flavio do stuff is not relevant really.

Another spin on it could be that actually, it is cheaper to buy a club when it is not doing so well...

There may be a deal in place already, where Flav takes some investment back through sales, and someone comes in after that...

I am guessing and have no evidence other than conjecture, but I'd be surprised if we don't hear something very soon, whatever the outcome.

Comment

but do the mittals have a 20% stake in the club? correct me if i am wrong

So they do have a slight say in the situations at the club then?

Comment

Yeah a 'say', but only 1/5 of the voting power...

Comment

Flavio has the final say... he is in charge

Comment

dont get me wrong i want Amit to take full control of the club

Comment

why does everyone assume the Mittals will rescue the club - they won't.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

He only has a small share, not going to pump money in if the other owners dont
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

He can voice his opinion but it's not his decision to make at the end of the day! Maybe the fact that they and Bernie clearly aren't putting any cash in at the moment says something!?

Comment

They didn't come into the club on the basis of "let's spend millions" as has been proved by subsequent events. So it seems more likely they bought into flavio's idea of promotion on the cheap, self sufficiency and all that sort of stuff, which we know has never been seen to work in football. Unless they still think it's achievable.........

Comment

It wouldn't cost the earth to put in place a realistic medium term project to rebuild the infrastructure from the bottom up. Something that put the fanbase and the community at the heart of the club's future. The costs to actually achieve this would be significant, but with a realistic timescale, and goodwill and support of the fans and the local community, we could have something that would attract nothing but good press for any owner far sighted enough to take this approach.

This might mean the club "downsizing" for the foreseeable future, but given the circus we've had for the last few years, I don't think many would object to get back a club we could be proud of.

Comment

Working...
                            X