BENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BENT

10 goals in the last 3 years IN TOTAL:confused:,hardly the answer to our problems,Helguson recalled would be a much better option,god help us

Not being funny

but who do you expect??

Even the most optimistic would realise we are not going to make the play offs.

They are obviously trying to cut costs

Saved around £150,000 a month already.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Not being funny

but who do you expect??

and the rest mate,
      hhall, routledge, aggy, hh, and ainsworth would save double that

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        and the rest mate,
        hhall, routledge, aggy, hh, and ainsworth would save double that
        Surely Ainsworth didn't just walk away from the remainder of his contract though......there must have been some kind of pay off?!!!!

Comment

Pete why didn't the club think about controlling useless costs of useless players like Pellicori,Alberti, etc from the moment they took control of the club.? they simply lack wise spending. Just have a look at Nottingham Forest.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Surely the man who got these flops in on big wages and contracts has to be sacked in any other buisness they would be.......

Comment

Are we still paying our ex-managers?? (lost count now)
              Going right back to Dowie.

I remember Leeds were still paying 4 managers that had left the club, just before the went into admin.

Must cost a few bob every month.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                Are we still paying our ex-managers?? (lost count now)
                Going right back to Dowie.

I remember Leeds were still paying 4 managers that had left the club, just before the went into admin.

Must cost a few bob every month.
                I would imagine we have either paid off or will still be paying Dowie and Magilton. Sousa is probably still under dispute with the club claiming he breached his contract. Hart walked so I would hope he is not getting anything, as for Gregory and De Canio I have no idea.

Comment

Maybe they all realised that they got it worng, in terms of the managers and some bad buys, they are probably just as embarrassed as us.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Not being funny

but who do you expect??

apart from some deluded dreamer who posted a thread yesterday STILL optimistic about reaching the play offs,everyone else(i assume)realise at this stage that its looking down below us(8 points and counting!!) is all that matters now,BUT this is a position we should not be in and there is only 1 man to blame,and he sneaked out like a rat yesterday.I cant see us winning again this season,so losing 10 points will only put us out of our misery

Comment

Working...
                    X