Buzsaky want out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky want out?

I have noticed a lot of negative opinions about his performance in the last couple of games. Does that mean he is purposely not playing well in order to be sold
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

I'll buy the train ticket..he's been a complete waste of space all season. Yesterday for 25 minutes he never moved out of an area about 15 yards square.

Comment

Well it may be best that he moves on

Comment

Sometime we cannot blame players for their desire to leave when they do not see positive move from the club. In the end, only the fans stick with the club no matter what happens.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not putting in a performance would surely put people off being interested in him.If he is not playing well who would want to buy him I.E doesn't look a very good player so forget about it
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
            Not putting in a performance would surely put people off being interested in him.If he is not playing well who would want to buy him I.E doesn't look a very good player so forget about it
            What about Fitzs Hall? why were league leaders Newcastle interested in him?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He has been shocking off late!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                What about Fitz Hall? why were league leaders Newcastle interested in him?
                True enough, but think he will be a stop gap for them cover for injuries and the like

And don't forget they once paid a few quid for Titus Bramble, so someone knows eff all about defenders
                Last edited by pc1401; 31-01-2010, 01:00 PM. Reason: Added a bit :)

Comment

Thats what me and my dad thought yesterday.. buzz will want out and we should have done this when we had the chance and should of kept mag.. thats my opinion

Comment

Why don't the club make him available

Comment

PC the point I am trying to make is that some player may not perform well but may rediscover their form with another club due to different team tactics/role, etc.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

IF there is about to be atakeover from within - do you think the playes will be happier?

i mean would Buzz and others still want to leave?

Comment

get your point mate, i just feel if you want out you want to impress possible future employers by showing what you can do

Comment

I see you point PC. That's how different manages look at it.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Funny isnt it? Not so long ago if there was any possibility of Buz leaving we'd have been disappointed to say the least,now most wouldn't have a problem with it.Me included.

Comment

Working...
                              X