Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A positive from yesterday!

Lee, blooming, Cook!

Now, without soundin like a broken record, I aint his biggest fan.

But, yesterday....that was a super sub. Completely, livened the game up. Was exceptional and was the pace and creativity we had been missing all game. Yes, it was only a short re-appearance but, he lifted the crowd, the spirits and the rest of the team.

Also of note, which cheered me up no end was when he twice told Buzz to F - Off when Buzz went to take a corner ;D

Showed skill, spirit, determination and heart. Welcome back Cookie :red_heart:

Here, here. Sounds good to me! Looking forward to seeing him over the next couple of tuesday night games

Comment

He looked good and well up for it.. However, who is gonna get on the end if his crosses??

Comment

Blackstock or Helguson I guess................

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
          He looked good and well up for it.. However, who is gonna get on the end if his crosses??
          Give German a shot I say...him and Simpson upfront has to be worth a punt?

Comment

That all depends on who we sell him to i guess!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
              Give German a shot I say...him and Simpson upfront has to be worth a punt?
              Haven't got much choice have we.. Players we could only dream of..

Comment

Haven't got much choice have we.. Players we could only dream of..
                Well, he's done well in every game he has played in and as soon as we had two up front we started to cause problems. He's bulked up big time as well, was interesting to clock that he's much bigger than Simpson and looks like he can cause some physical problems for defences.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  Well, he's done well in every game he has played in and as soon as we had two up front we started to cause problems. He's bulked up big time as well, was interesting to clock that he's much bigger than Simpson and looks like he can cause some physical problems for defences.
                  Don't get me wrong mate. I agree with ya. Was gutted he didn't start yesterday. Vine was pants. Moans at everyone else whenever he fooks it up.
                  We should have more options than these three.

Comment

Don't get me wrong mate. I agree with ya. Was gutted he didn't start yesterday. Vine was pants. Moans at everyone else whenever he fooks it up.
                    We should have more options than these three.

Completely agree mate with every word of that!

Comment

we are going to need him over the next few months

Comment

He needs to be a leader, make him captain and play him from the start.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I am so glad Cookie cmae on and played so well -- a metaphorical two fingers up to all of you who claimed he was finished/past it etc.etc.
                          Well done Cookie -- hopefully you will reward the faith that some of us have had in you all along.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

looked like the lee cook of old

Comment

Yeah,Cookie was the highlight from yesterday,that and the bright green parakeets that flew over the ground during the second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X