"Give us our money back" and "You haven't got a clue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Give us our money back" and "You haven't got a clue"

Briatore made a grave error of judgement when he bought QPRFC.Lets face it,whilst delighted at the time,I think we were all amazed when he acquired the club.Why little old QPR ? It can't be just for the land the stadium stands on,and we never were,are,or will be a fashionable club.Even more surprising is that Ecclestone(wanted Arsenal) and Mittal also acquired shares in the club.

FB has squandered millions on "60 minute makeovers",chandeliers and long term lucrative contracts with less than average players.Abramovich he aint.As for the list of managers he's got through in his very short spell at LR.They list(and remind me if there is anyone I've forgotten)....in no particular order Holloway,Gregory(both Palidini era?) Dowie,Harford,Di Canio,Ainsworth,Magilton,Gallen/Bircham,Hart and Harford.What a f****** shambles.Its taken a long time for the penny to drop,but FB is now realising he dropped a real clanger getting involved in our club,and wer're paying through the nose for it,both emotionally and financially.Like many,I have lost forever my cherished seat of 40 years and the world and his wife are aware of the trouble we're in as a club.We've become the laughing stock of the game that is football and it will take a long time to recover if we ever do.

Whilst Flavio Chipperffield continues to run this circus,we're going nowhere(except possibly down).I suppose the writing was on the wall from day one when he mentioned "boutique" and "hobby" virtually in the same breath.

One win in 13 games says it all really and as for there being over 13,000 there yesterday,whovever calculated that must have double vision.With the huge empty spaces I could see looking from SA stand,there were far more absentees than 6,000.

Regardless of what he says,FB definitely interferes in tactics and team selection as evidenced by the comments on the sports report at around 5.45 yesterday on 94.9 FM.

In fact a new version of the board game MONOPOLY should be produced based on QPRFC it would be a best seller.

I certainly left Briatore in no doubt about how I felt when he scurried out immediately after Scunthorpe scored yesterday.I was but 30 ft from him when I shouted "you haven't got a clue" and "give us our money back".Ecclestone had the sense to leave before the goal went in.In fact he put his arm round FB, whispered in his ear then left.Probably could see what was going to happen and said "see ya,I'm out of here"

Not good at all. We must be the most unlucky supporters this world has ever seen!

Comment

Oh! well done..........

'Give us our monery back'..... in case it has escaped your notice: we did'nt have any money pre taleover, and we've definately haven't got any now!

The guy you insulted, is 'our money'!

Now, I'm not sticking up for all things Briatore, he's got us in an absolute mess, and all of his own doing....... But.... we need a constructive way forward.

FB - needs to admit his errors, APPOLOGISE TO FANS, AND START TO BUILD BRIDGES. However, the fans need to recognise that our club (such as it is at the moment) needs wealthy backers, and we actually have several of them at the moment..... Calling for his head, will doubtless mean that he'll try to sell, but if he can't, he'll go anyway.

If that happens, goodbye Rangers ........ BE IN NO DOUBT!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

FB - needs to admit his errors, APPOLOGISE TO FANS, AND START TO BUILD BRIDGES.
        And the chances of ANY of those things happening are 0%

Comment

Oh! well done..........

'Give us our monery back'..... in case it has escaped your notice: we did'nt have any money pre taleover, and we've definately haven't got any now!

The guy you insulted, is 'our money'!

Now, I'm not sticking up for all things Briatore, he's got us in an absolute mess, and all of his own doing....... But.... we need a constructive way forward.

FB - needs to admit his errors, APPOLOGISE TO FANS, AND START TO BUILD BRIDGES. However, the fans need to recognise that our club (such as it is at the moment) needs wealthy backers, and we actually have several of them at the moment..... Calling for his head, will doubtless mean that he'll try to sell, but if he can't, he'll go anyway.

If that happens, goodbye Rangers ........ BE IN NO DOUBT!

When my seat of 40 years went up from £284 to £3,525 and I had to tolerate being moved to a far inferior seat for twice what I normally paid and all this BEFORE any success on the pitch,I think I'm entitled to ask for my money back and I still say the man hasn't got a clue.He's a smug arrogant cheat.

Comment

Oh! well done..........

'Give us our monery back'..... in case it has escaped your notice: we did'nt

FB - needs to admit his errors, APPOLOGISE TO FANS, AND START TO BUILD BRIDGES.
            !
            QPR DAD if you think that is ever, ever going to happen you are dreaming and have badly misjudged one of the most arrogant men ever to be involved in a football club!!!!!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              QPR DAD if you think that is ever, ever going to happen you are dreaming and have badly misjudged one of the most arrogant men ever to be involved in a football club!!!!!
              Thankyou QPRDAD,I'm glad I'm not alone on this."Crashgate" tells us all we need to know about this ogre.

Comment

well I am with QPRDad on this one. We know things are not great at the moment, but established household names like Portsmouth, Crystal Palace etc are in a far worse mess and could go out of business.

QPR fans are not the most unlucky - they have become the most spoilt.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  Thankyou QPRDAD,I'm glad I'm not alone on this."Crashgate" tells us all we need to know about this ogre.
                  I apologise to OLDHOOP,its he I agree with and not QPRDAD. Sorry about that,I confused the posters,getting senile in my old age.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    well I am with QPRDad on this one. We know things are not great at the moment, but established household names like Portsmouth, Crystal Palace etc are in a far worse mess and could go out of business.

QPR fans are not the most unlucky - they have become the most spoilt.
                    As well as the most patronized and confused.

I'm all for more constructive protest, like a massive petition, signed by thousands, and showing intelligence and offering an olive branch, and some solutions that could get the ship back in calmer waters....
                    But the biggest problem of all is the fact that FB shows no signs whatsoever of even pretending to listen, or give a s*** what the fans of QPR think.

He's said in himself in print. Twice.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                    X