thoughts on todays game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on todays game

was sat in upper loft. Decent turnout was expecting less. I've never seen a more demoralised bunch of players in my life, and the doom and gloom around the ground was all to evident. The new boys are clearly not good enough. Hill is awful and although he looks like john regis there the similarities end. Can't fault Quashie for effort but he hasn't got the legs for it anymore. Defence looks as shaky as ever, every time we had the ball at the back you knew a mistake was on its way. Where the hell has the magical buzz gone, shadow of his former self and quite frankly, useless. Shockingly bad game from him! Faurlin put in the effort and was ok, the moany morrocan is just seeing out his loan and seems to isolate himself from the rest of the team whenever on the ball. German and balanta didn't have long but looked too lightweightweight. Vine still nothing like the player he was but then on comes cook! Seemed up for it and our best player by a country mile. Great to have him back. However on this performance i honestly believe come may we could be watching our team fall out of this division.

Cheers for that.Although i have read else where that Hill played really well.

Comment

well it just goes to show what rubbish we've put up with at the back that anyone would consider hill impressive. Very slow, short and can't head, panics and tries to lump it forward on most occasions. **** poor. Forgot to mention the goalkeeper Ikeme, thought he had a good game made a couple of great saves and not at fault for goal.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
        well it just goes to show what rubbish we've put up with at the back that anyone would consider hill impressive. Very slow, short and can't head, panics and tries to lump it forward on most occasions. **** poor. Forgot to mention the goalkeeper Ikeme, thought he had a good game made a couple of great saves and not at fault for goal.
        Must admit, I'm not too sure about Hill either..will give him time. Looks good going forward at times I thought? Agree about the keeper, thought he had a good game overall..which was pleasing to see after the reports from the Forrest game

Comment

and here was us all saying that come May our game with Newcastle could be a promotion party for all..............we might need to win to stay up and this rate!

Comment

Working...
          X