Big meeting on Monday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big meeting on Monday??

seems it came close to players not being paid????:very_sad::what::surrender:

Just tell them they'll get paid when we win next... Should save us from going in admin..
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      seems it came close to players not being paid????:very_sad::what::surrender:
      Where did you get this from?

Sorry - but you have to back this sort of thing-up with a source.

Just crass gossip otherwise.

Comment

I don`t believe that for one minute sorry.

Comment

Sounds like some trying to stir it up to be honest, we just sold a player for around £2 million apparently!

Comment

Dont believe that at all, we just shifted routledge, ageymang and halls wages off the bill

Comment

p i s s in the ocean on what we owe

Comment

I have heard from 2 separate and normally reliable people that there is a an emergency board meeting set for monday. not saying its gospel but these people dont do gossip
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

i think this may scupper the transfer window then.....

Comment

PeterG

Was this discussed before tonights demo ?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      I have heard from 2 separate and normally reliable people that there is a an emergency board meeting set for monday. not saying its gospel but these people dont do gossip
                      Not saying that there isnt a meeting, but I am saying that the whole wages "close to not being paid" is trying to cause trouble

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                        Not saying that there isnt a meeting, but I am saying that the whole wages "close to not being paid" is trying to cause trouble
                        why?

Comment

Because it's poo stirring of the highest order.

Do you know what happens to businesses when the creditors think they have no more cash?
                          They call in the debts.
                          Not saying the same applies here directly. But let's say we wanted new owners and the club had to be left to fend for itself for a while - we would be ****ed if no-one would offer credit.
                          Leccy company, Police, Stewards, Food companies and many more would all want money up-front. And we could only pay after home games. THAT is how most companies end their final days.

Comment

we don't know our current financial situation.

maybe just maybe the money has run out. the board pull funding. admin looms. players don't get paid.

did routledges transfer fee mean they got paid.

we really can't tell

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                              That I can believe think it's pretty obvious to every involved that crisis point has been reached!

Comment

Working...
                              X