Could it be ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be ....

The Club is getting rid of the big time Charlies on big wages to start afresh ?

After all, from what we hear, quite a few appear to have an attitude problem.

At least someone like Cook is back who is Rangers thru and thru and will bleed for the Club.

I agree with someone elses post on here the other day that we should play our promising youngsters where we can.

People like Buzz, who's clearly not interested anymore and Adel, who wants off to Spain, may as well go now.

Cookie looked fantastic today...

Comment

The following players are responsible for the sacking of magilton and hart (or at least made life difficult for them both):

Buzsaky - Leader of the gang
      Tarrabt - Goon
      Routledge - Follower
      Gorkss - Believer

Although I admire their ability and talent, I doubt the side will move on until the remaining 2/3 leave as it is hindering the other player who want to do well.

Comment

Fire sale. Nothing more, nothing less.

This club is starting again. We are either going to get brand-new investors or the Mittals are taking over.

Oh...or we are going into Admin.

Probably both.

I think the whole of football is heading for big change anyway. There are more clubs close to the wall than there have ever been. Was coming anyway - I hoped that these investors might be able to pick their way through the mess that is coming and QPR would be sitting on top of the remnants. Unfortunately, the Man City cash now swilling around is propping things up artificially and you still cannot do success in football without spending big cash.

Our boys have now lost patience.

Comment

Not sure i agree with Gorkss but the rest can fook off !!

Comment

Briatore is off and he's clawing back some cash those are the facts.

Comment

Working...
            X