Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those Who Did Not See The Protest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    no. lets those in charge know how we feel.

but more importantly lets those in charge know that we won't stand for it.
    I think they KNOW how we feel. If they don't then they are so far removed from reality that they won't know which end to point at the porcelain when taking a dump.

Comment

I admit I did think Briatore and the others would take us up. I wasn't alone there! In fact I still struggle to get my mind round why they don't/ didn't bother to make it happen when all common sense telles you that that and only that would have made them the cash return they wanted. But I am back in the real world now and have no such delusions about Sgr Briatore et al.

My point is that I'll take Championship football (even with Rangers highs and lows) over more years in lower leagues and the constant worry that that year could be your last in existence. Been there and done it and didn't like it at all. Jeez it has not been that bad since 07. It was a lot worse before!!!!

Comment

quite, unfortunatly the protest (and I do understand why some felt they had to do it) wont even register on FB's level of existance, he doesnt care, we are nothing

Comment

well he left early because he knew what was coming. its a start at least

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
            I admit I did think Briatore and the others would take us up. I wasn't alone there! In fact I still struggle to get my mind round why they don't/ didn't bother to make it happen when all common sense telles you that that and only that would have made them the cash return they wanted. But I am back in the real world now and have no such delusions about Sgr Briatore et al.

My point is that I'll take Championship football (even with Rangers highs and lows) over more years in lower leagues and the constant worry that that year could be your last in existence. Been there and done it and didn't like it at all. Jeez it has not been that bad since 07. It was a lot worse before!!!!
            Briatore is going anyway hence the selling of players etc. He is leaving so whether people protest or not doesn't cahnge that respect, how bad a shape we are in when we leave is down to just how badly they have run this club which just from the rumors going around is VERY badly indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Yes, when we were on the verge of promotion

Look at the crowds when we first got relegated to Division 1 under gerry Francis and Holloway.

Trouble is we are not a massive club, in the championship we are fighting above our station anyway.

personally, I would still go in Division 1 at least we would have Millwall and orient to play.
              One of the most odd posts I have seen from you,most of my life I have seen us play Man utd & Liverpool,only been in 3rd tier for three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                One of the most odd posts I have seen from you,most of my life I have seen us play Man utd & Liverpool,only been in 3rd tier for three years.
                a new be then

some of us have been here a lot longer

PS whats the weather forecast for the next 10 days

Comment

Why did they want ecclestone to leave? About 50-70 protesting and the rest watching. I only saw 4 people in wigs and guess they will be in every picture in the press tomorrow (today). Saw a member of this board there, who posted they were supporting this but they were standing very close to me by the ticket office watching (tut tut ).

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    a new be then

some of us have been here a lot longer

PS whats the weather forecast for the next 10 days
                    I suppose going to Loftus rd for 32 years since 1978 is not in the newbie section but if you have been going since the 50s & 60s I qualify as a newbie in your world?

Weather turning mild next week so no snow. :very_sad:

Comment

I think he was joking about your reference to an odd Pete post.
                      In that he's made many "odd" posts.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                        I think he was joking about your reference to an odd Pete post.
                        In that he's made many "odd" posts.
                        I only had 3 hours kip last night,not on the button at the moment just like the team. :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post

The point you are missing Stanley is we are in serious financial bother already. How long do you think Briatore is going to hang around for when we lose every week and we are hemorrhaging money?

Make no mistake about it we are already battling administration and we are already in a relegation dogfight!

My feelings are we need Briatore and Paladini gone now before they can do any more damage to our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            I suppose going to Loftus rd for 32 years since 1978 is not in the newbie section but if you have been going since the 50s & 60s I qualify as a newbie in your world?

Weather turning mild next week so no snow. :very_sad:
                            Nice one Neil, it's probably because Pk can only remember the Premiership days, hey Pk when we were in the old Div 1 we played Liv & Man U all the time, have you heard of the original Div 1 - Top Tier?
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Fair play to them. Real fans who care about the club.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X