What manager would please Briatore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What manager would please Briatore?

Briatore has stated that he wants the team to play attacking football in a 4-4-2 formation - not hoofball, not ugly but beautiful free flowing football. So with the exception of Luigi De Canio what manager could please Briatore?

If we recruit a manager who doesn't give Briatore the football that he wants to see (this is where Dowie failed) we could find ourselves having the same managerial conversations before Christmas. I hope that someone at the club is studying the video tapes of each prospective manager's past performances and will only recommend De Canio style football to Briatore.

So did Keane's Sunderland play attractive football? Did Wise's Millwall, Leeds or Swindon? Did Ince's Blackburn, MK Dons or Macclesfield get the ball down and split sides open? Which manager will give Briatore the football he wants to see?

I don't think that a new manager will be announced until season end.

Comment

he'll settle any high profile "yes" man

Comment

Comment

A winning one. One that plays the players Signor Briatore has obtained on our behalf using up valuable favours from powerful men. And one that says "yes sir, how high?"

Comment

Who is this yes man? It won't be Wise, Keane or Ince so who?

Comment

No manager would please Mr B......only a coach would.....that way he could still have a say in team affairs!!
              rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

how bout ron atkinson!!

Comment

Briatore.
                  My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

has to be scolari;D
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

To be fair, he is just expressing an opinion.

I doubt he interferred with Paulo Sousa at all to be honest. I know some would find that hard to believe, but honestly thats what I believe.

Like any of us (and he owns the club) is quite right to show anger after losing games, especially to team way below us in the league.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        To be fair, he is just expressing an opinion.

I doubt he interferred with Paulo Sousa at all to be honest. I know some would find that hard to believe, but honestly thats what I believe.

Like any of us (and he owns the club) is quite right to show anger after losing games, especially to team way below us in the league.
                        I seriously believe him that he dont get involved. Am i being stupid thinking this??
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Camp V ipswich ( don't think so)

Stewart dropped Versus Ipswich (don't think so)

De Carmnine up front on his own Versus Ipswich ( don't thknk so)

I could go on, but its old news.

Do you really think v Norwich that Flavio says to Paulo

"look put Routledge in a diamond formation and try to get him to win headers from Cerny's goal kicks"

No, nor do I
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The problem is that Briatore will probably change the goal posts whatever he gets - so his complaint this season has been about the style of football, but I bet if we get dicanio back and we play lots of lovely stuff but throw it away in the 95th minute all the time then flavio will soon grow bored of pretty football. Seems to me Flavio has a bit of that attitude shared by children and meglomaniacal dictators: "I want it and I want it now."

Comment

I will have money with anyone that Ainsworth will be involved, either co-manager or manager as he is Flav's b***h.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X