Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spoke to gaz and had three words for me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoke to gaz and had three words for me.....

you deserve sucess!!!!!!
    was clearly very upset, i said gaz why are you leaving , no answer.....
    repeated the question no answer..........
    said its not your decision is it gaz , he just said he couldnt say!!!
    the club is rotten to the core when you cant even give a legend who as been at the club for 7 years and been caretaker on 2 occasions a decent send off!!!!!!
    to make matters worse made up ten £20 flavio banners only to leave them on the train!!!!
    really belive were in big trouble and about to get worse!!!

We can all form our own conclusions based on your convo with Gareth, and it's a crying shame, it really is.

Gareth Ainsworth's contribution to Queen's Park Rangers will be spoken about with the due reverence it deserves, for years, decades, perhaps long after I'm pushing up daiseys.

Meanwhile, Briatore will be remembered as being an arrogant, failure of a big lump of shyte, who in 2 years transformed a happy, if poor, football club, into the nasty, shallow, still poor, pale shadow of it's former self, dysfunctional, shambles we have today.

I know who I'd rather be.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      We can all form our own conclusions based on your convo with Gareth, and it's a crying shame, it really is.

Gareth Ainsworth's contribution to Queen's Park Rangers will be spoken about with the due reverence it deserves, for years, decades, perhaps long after I'm pushing up daiseys.

Meanwhile, Briatore will be remembered as being an arrogant, failure of a big lump of shyte, who in 2 years transformed a happy, if poor, football club, into the nasty, shallow, still poor, pale shadow of it's former self, dysfunctional, shambles we have today.

I know who I'd rather be.
      best post ive read this year could not of put it better

Comment

Awful, they want to reduce the wage bill and from their point of view if he isnt going to play they want to save the cash...

Your correct, its wrotten to the core, we have had our pants well and truely pulled down and slapped. They couldnt have coc.ked this up anymore if they tried!.. Im gutted, im sad, im pis.sed off and im gutted for Gareth Ainsworth.

Its not about one poor result today, its not even about the other 12 on this awful run its more about the way we loyal supporters have been slung to side and laughed at. They couldnt care less how we feel, no unity, no passion, no determanation, no relationship! We are so disconnected from the board its a rip beyond repare.

Im gutted with the way our club is being run at the moment, god where did it all go wrong. "4 year plan, champions league football" i mean they really have done us up like kippers, after the years of trouble we finally get our dreams become a reality, or not. A complete shambles and once again all my dreams have been dashed.
        Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 30-01-2010, 11:55 PM.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The rot had set in before FB arrived - he has been advised by a man who took us to the brink of admin before getting "lucky" and preceivably bailing us out only to make several "recommendations" that have resulted in overpaid players on long contracts and an inbalanced squad and yet Teflon man seems to be getting away with yet again..
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

the board have raped us of everything that was good about OUR club!!!

Comment

O and sod anyone saying " well this place gets busy when we lose"... Im really too pished off for any spin and any i told you so speaches so before anyone begins to type one keep it to yourself.

Comment

It was done before they got here.. 28/04/04
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                  the board have raped us of everything that was good about OUR club!!!
                  Totally Egham, i just hope Gareth Ainsworth has a job for life at Rangers whenever he decides to end his playing days!

I mean what a coach to have in the dressing room when the chips are down.

Our board are a ****ing disgrace and i hope they f off asap. They meaning Flavio and GP.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                    It was done before they got here.. 28/04/04
                    writtler we were on our knees then, all they have done is picked us up and knocked us out!!!!

Comment

Ainsworth is worthy of the title "legend" i cant think of a better role model for youngsters in the professional game

Looks like he has been binned off by the club, very sorry to see him go, another nail in the coffin :(
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

legend

Comment

i have to agree he is a complete legend, but he isnt playing and is therefore not earning his wages. I would have offered him a coaching job but its obvious he wants to keep playing (hes going to wycombe) but I hope when he has retired he will come back as a member of the coaching staff. Good luck Gareth!

Comment

I'm not defending Flavio, but he didn;t come into it for it to be a failure.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I'm not defending Flavio, but he didn;t come into it for it to be a failure.
                              he might not have come into to be a failure but he has managed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X