Mick Harford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Harford

Are we stuck with Mick Harford until the end of the season? or are we actively looking for a decent manager with Championship experience?

Nothing against big Mick but lets face it ...he wasn't deemed good enough at Luton who ain't far off a pub team these days!

Unless Flav bites the bullet and installs a Coppell, Curbs or Jewell I reckon we're going down ...can't see where we are going to get 18 more points to stay up ...just hoping Peterborough, Plymouth and Reading get a record low points.

I would rather he stayed until the end of the season just to add some stability. It isn't Mick's fault where we are...

Comment

Harford is just the man the board wants does as he's told and is happy to do so.

Look at some posts earlier paladini by the dug out for the second half.

flabio in the dressing room at half time at forest.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        I would rather he stayed until the end of the season just to add some stability. It isn't Mick's fault where we are...
        Of course it's not Mick's thought ...but is he good enough to get us another 18pts?

Comment

FFS! His subs should have been made 15 minutes before they were eventually brought on!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yeah but it's not his decision why was paladini by the dug out for the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
              but is he good enough to get us another 18pts?
              even if he was...the team are not........relegation is a certanty now.......if we survive as a club.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                Yeah but it's not his decision why was paladini by the dug out for the second half?
                a question that will never be answered :anger:

Comment

Working...
                X