• Show
Clear All

• Faurlin i still dnt rate this guy

what does he do that is so good
    cant shoot
    cant score
    cant pass

why does everyone rave about him quashie imo was much better then him today

Why do you think we've got him if he was any good he wouldn't be down here.........

Comment

I think he has potential but I also think it is ridiculous playing Buzsaky, an international centre midfielder for a decent international side, on the wing. He should be the first name on the sheet in the middle for the next 5 games, told to go prove himself again, and stick Nige (who had an excellent first half) next to him.

Comment

So you're saying if Buzsacky had played centre mid he would have been good today... because of course it's not his fault that he's too lazy to track back, it's not his fault that he never put his foot behind the ball or look to get involved and it certainly isn't his fault that he has become as slow as Ramage... once a hero, now a villain in my eyes as he typifies the arrogance that rangers players have shown thinking they're bigger than the club and also going against the idea that you get things in life by merit. How long has he been a passenger in the QPR team and he still hasn't been disciplined.

Comment

He has potential to make it big time, he needs the right coach and manager to help progress his ability....

Comment

yes

yes i agree the argentinian has still failed to score,hes useless

Comment

He was ****e today!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                what does he do that is so good
                cant shoot
                cant score
                cant pass

why does everyone rave about him quashie imo was much better then him today
                I agree mate...I dont see what the big deal is with Faurlin...just to add he's not strong on the ball and he dosen't like to run with the ball:what:...I thought Quashie had a decent home debut in the centre of midfield!

Comment

Are you lot on drugs,didn't you see the amount of tackles that boy was putting in,if the other 9 put in half as much as Faurlin did we might win some games.

Comment

Faurlin tried hard yesterday, and did okay I thought. But the point about Buzz is that he needs to be given a slot in his proper position, and left there for a few games.

Rightly or wrongly, if any of us were shifted from our proper role in a company to a peripheral one, and were subject to watching inferior employees do our role, most of us would see our own performance and motivation drop. These are humans we are talking about, not robots. Coupled with being headbutted by the previous manaer,it is no surprise he is off colour.

I'd tell him to go prove those people wrong, play centre mid for 5 games, and if he was still not playing well then I think I'd have to say to him that it is maybe time to move on.

Comment

Thought Quashie was solid today too.
                      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

lol..i thought Quashie was total ****...more misplaced passes than any other player. Running round like a chicken with no head. Dont get me wrong he was up for it, but just loads of energy and little skill.

Comment

some of you dont know potential when you see some, he was our best player along with gorkss yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                            some of you dont know potential when you see some, he was our best player along with gorkss yesterday
                            you talkin bout Faurlin Marc aint ya? not Quashie surely?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              Hahahhaahaaaaaaaa - Gorkss (who I really rate) had an awful game yesterday, especially first half! He was falling over the ball, misplacing passes, missing tackles, nothing was going right for the poor fella.

Connolly was excellent though.

Notice nobody mentioning who was at fault for the goal... if that was Borrowdale he'd have been slaughtered. I actually like Hill though, a lot better than Williams. Was it offside btw? Anyone seen it?

Comment

Working...
                              X