Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

Quashie was ****, Gorkks and Faurlin were good and so was Hill i thought. Simpson hardly noticed him and Vine looked like a different player to last season. Missed Routledge and his runs down the wing (think Simpson missed him too). Stayed for the demo (bout 300,maybe more, singing their hearts out)

Good review, how did Ikeme play?

Comment

Ikeme cant kick to save his life. Was watching him warm up and he was kicking them all over the place, it was hilarious . That might be why Mick has told him to play it to Gorkks whenever he gets it as he rarely kicked all game. Had the **** taken out of me yesterday by a Charlton fan amazed that he is our no1 when he was there third choice keeper when he was there.

Comment

Thought Tarrabt looked our biggest threat.Suprised he was taken off.Buzz was rubbish as well.Missing Routledge for sure.

Comment

gotta say that Tarrabt's shooting is truly shocking. Read in the program that he has the most off target shots of the squad (41 i think) and must have added a few to that tally today...shame cos he gets in some good positions, just cant hit a barn door

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            gotta say that Tarrabt's shooting is truly shocking. Read in the program that he has the most off target shots of the squad (41 i think) and must have added a few to that tally today...shame cos he gets in some good positions, just cant hit a barn door
            The shooting is the one thing letting him down.Wastes so many chances that he has created himself.He just seems determined to hit it as hard as possible.

Comment

the only one to come out of that ****e with any credit was hill

Comment

Hill really impressed me, solid defender and is vocal

Cook looked bright when he came on and when he is fully fit he should be in the starting 11
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post

Cook looked bright when he came on and when he is fully fit he should be in the starting 11
                  well at least a bit of good news....................how about the other 9 tho

personally i think the players are finding it hard to put a shift in, with all the C R A P surrounding our club at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post

Agree.

Thought Hill looked solid and very confident in speaking out.

Nice to see Cook back and hope he can keep fit.Gonna need him i reckon.

Comment

Also thought Legs was a much better right back than he is a midfielder....

Comment

and how the hell was that 13000 attendance? place was half empty more like

Comment

and how the hell was that 13000 attendance? place was half empty more like
                          School End upper was all schoolkids on a freebie.

Comment

Quashie was ****, Gorkks and Faurlin were good and so was Hill i thought. Simpson hardly noticed him and Vine looked like a different player to last season. Missed Routledge and his runs down the wing (think Simpson missed him too). Stayed for the demo (bout 300,maybe more, singing their hearts out)
                            Gorkks and Faurlin were good? Wow I must have been watching a different game!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              School End upper was all schoolkids on a freebie.
                              Shhhhoooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep it amongst ourselves will ya

sure there was 14,000+

"you spin me right round baby, right round"

Comment

Working...
                              X