Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

The light in a depressingly dark day... smallest man on the pitch and won the most headers... was actually willing to give it a go and once vine had that problem with their captain he was the only one who stepped in and defended his team mate. As for Vine and Simpson If I was manager forget being sacked I'd get arrested. Imo any player who shows that lack of fight deserves a kicking and I hope that Harford is making the players very uncomfortable right now. Sadly I think it's more llikely he's sucking up to Briatore and co.

At the end of the day these people are supposed to be professionals and I guarentee we could have found 11 people in the crowd that would have managed to get some sort of result against a lacklustre Scunthorpe side

Faurlin was my mom. Worked his socks off. Missed routledge on the right. Buz isn't a winger. Vine moans at anyone but himself whenever he loses the ball or gets flagged offside!
    Taarabt was our biggest threat and he got subbed..
    Wouldn't of gone if it weren't for the season ticket and wish I hadn't of wasted my time!

Oh and hooper was impressive great touch and was unlucky with his goal

Comment

Good player thats why
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...