Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

Firstly I live past Chelmsford in Essex, cost me £60 Today not £20.

Brief:

1, Rowan Vine OMG, he should be retired, he didn;t make a worthwhile challenge all game, I read a report that somebody said he was ok, NO he wasn't , fat, lazy, slow and not interested IMO.

2, We have lots of possession but were either playing a game of head tennis. or We over passed the ball today, I know it sound strange but sometimes you have to gamble and be a little more direct and adventurous and attack.

3, This bit hurts, Scunny are a workman like unit 4th from bottom at the start of play, we LOST. Based of today we are in heading for a relagation battle, 1 win in 13.

Indian and a few beers should sort me out.

Boo

Its a mystery why Vine is still here!! He must be on an awfull lot of money.:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

Comment

The only reason he is playing is because he and Simpson are our only adult strikers (no way is Taarabt a striker and Germans is still a youth player).
      If the board had managed to sign a couple more (apparently everyone they approach is turning us down, not surprisingly) Vine wouldn't have to be slung into the squad not match fit.
      Vine had his chance to get out of the Big Top and turned it down -- clearly he DOES want to play for us, but is just not ready.

The players aren't to blame for Harford having to field unfit players.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        The only reason he is playing is because he and Simpson are our only adult strikers (no way is Taarabt a striker and Germans is still a youth player).
        If the board had managed to sign a couple more (apparently everyone they approach is turning us down, not surprisingly) Vine wouldn't have to be slung into the squad not match fit.
        Vine had his chance to get out of the Big Top and turned it down -- clearly he DOES want to play for us, but is just not ready.

The players aren't to blame for Harford having to field unfit players.
        you maybe right however that cannot and doesn't excuse a lack of effort. I'm talking about Vine not making the slighetst attempt to make a challenge, contrast Cook, also not match fit, who in fifteen minutes was our MOM.
        Boo

Comment

Vine looked ****ed after about 15 minutes yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X