Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

We are ****! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, should have won that game easily, Suncthorpe are average at best.

We were much the better side for the first 35 mins should have scored, Simpsons goal looked good to me. But we have no striker what so ever we must have had three shots roll across the goal mouth and each time there wasn't a QPR player within 10 yards of the ball absolutely useless!

Ikeme didn't have a chance with the goal and didn't do much else.

Gorkks was poor at the back to many mistakes had Connolly cleaning up after him a lot, who by the way is our best defender and should be first name on the team sheet in the middle every week. Thought Hill looked ok, Legs was his usual self...average. The defence in fairness looked better today apart from Gorkks having a bit of an off day, Hill wins an unbelievable amount of headers for someone so small and is streets ahead of Borrowdale if only we could get a proper right back to match.

Taarabt was ok in the first half but still falls over to much and trys to much. Buzsaky ANOTHER quiet game, why we sold Routledge instead of him I'll never know. Faurlin was shocking the guy could not make a 5 yard pass truely woeful and Quashie was ok, he's nothing special these days and the fact we are now relying on people like him to keep us in this league says it all.

Vine looked ok but not a major threat and same for Simpson all this against Scunthorpe who in truth we should be rolling over at home. You'd have thought they'd won the league the way they celebrated winning.

All in all our team is horrendous they all look like rabbits caught in the headlights WE NEED A ****ING STIKER! I'm sick to death of saying it it's absolutely unblievable that we STILL haven't signed one, we loan out Agyemang and Helguson and with 75 minutes needing a goal who do we have to bring on Antonio ****in German, no offence to the kid but thats what he is, an unexperienced kid who should be on loan in league 2 getting some first team experience not being brought on to save our arses. We need to win NOW because it is looking very likely we are going to go down otherwise we just can't score.

Cook looked promising when he came on though which is good coz boy do we need him.

Flavio needs to just go now, leaving after the goal went in he got heckled and abused as he walked out and rightfully so, that man has single handely destroyed this club, saved it my ####. If Ecclestone and Amit do care about the club as Pete suggests then the should act now to save it for the fans who go to support this circus every week. It's obvious he intends to leave otherwise why be getting rid of all our players he's trying to claw back as much as possible and then he will be off. GET HIM OUT NOW!

A few of the players appluaded the fans today and that was better to see but they have to pull their fingers out on the pitch they really do because it doesn't get much easier than Scunthorpe at home, it was there for the taking and we still couldn't do it. I'm just praying Pete is right on that striker and that he has signed because boy do we need him. The players really should be ashamed at the moment because thats 13 games with only 1 win, and what no clean sheet in about 20?

Was nice to see Gaz though, QPR legend if only we had a few more players like him at he club because we are gonna need them in the next few months.

As for play offs, please no-one mention them again.

Why abuse him??

If he walks, It willl only get worse and we will have no chance to survive as a club!!

Like it or not, but our destiny is not in our hands.:very_sad::very_sad:
    Last edited by shania; 30-01-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      We are ****! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, should have won that game easily, Suncthorpe are average at best.

We were much the better side for the first 35 mins should have scored, Simpsons goal looked good to me. But we have no striker what so ever we must have had three shots roll across the goal mouth and each time there wasn't a QPR player within 10 yards of the ball absolutely useless!

Gorkks was poor at the back to many mistakes had Connolly cleaning up after him a lot, who by the way is our best defender and should be first name on the team sheet in the middle every week. Thought Hill looked ok, Legs was his usual self...average. The defence in fairness looked better today apart from Gorkks having a bit of an off day, Hill wins an unbelievable amount of headers for someone so small and is streets ahead of Borrowdale if only we could get a proper right back to match.

Taarabt was ok in the first half but still falls over to much and trys to much. Buzsaky ANOTHER quiet game, why we sold Routledge instead of him I'll never know. Faurlin was shocking the guy could not make a 5 yard pass truely woeful and Quashie was ok, he's nothing special these days and the fact we are now relying on people like him to keep us in this league says it all.

Vine looked ok but not a major threat and same for Simpson all this against Scunthorpe who in truth we should be rolling over at home. You'd have thought they'd won the league the way they celebrated winning.

All in all our team is horrendous they all look like rabbits caught in the headlights WE NEED A ****ING STIKER! I'm sick to death of saying it it's absolutely unblievable that we STILL haven't signed one, we loan out Agyemang and Helguson and with 75 minutes needing a goal who do we have to bring on Antonio ****in German, no offence to the kid but thats what he is, an unexperienced kid who should be on loan in league 2 getting some first team experience not being brought on to save our arses. We need to win NOW because it is looking very likely we are going to go down otherwise we just can't score.

Cook looked promising when he came on though which is good coz boy do we need him.

Flavio needs to just go now, leaving after the goal went in he got heckled and abused as he walked out and rightfully so, that man has single handely destroyed this club, saved it my ####. If Ecclestone and Amit do care about the club as Pete suggests then the should act now to save it for the fans who go to support this circus every week. It's obvious he intends to leave otherwise why be getting rid of all our players he's trying to claw back as much as possible and then he will be off. GET HIM OUT NOW!

A few of the players appluaded the fans today and that was better to see but they have to pull their fingers out on the pitch they really do because it doesn't get much easier than Scunthorpe at home, it was there for the taking and we still couldn't do it. I'm just praying Pete is right on that striker and that he has signed because boy do we need him. The players really should be ashamed at the moment because thats 13 games with only 1 win, and what no clean sheet in about 20?

Was nice to see Gaz though, QPR legend if only we had a few more players like him at he club because we are gonna need them in the next few months.

and this against a team that have let in the most goals away from home.......

shocking :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
        Why abuse him!!

are you serious.....

"Flavio needs to just go now, leaving after the goal went in he got heckled and abused as he walked out and rightfully so, that man has single handely destroyed this club"

you not agree with that point then?

Comment

Why abuse him!!
          Because he is ruining this football club. Don't even bother trying to defend that man to me.

Comment

Why abuse him!!
            If the cap fits!!!

Can't believe anyone could question why Flavio would be abused.

My question would be "why has it taken so long"

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post

I thought all that was spot on by you totally underrate Legs.
              He was more than average and won MOM IMHO
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I thought all that was spot on by you totally underrate Legs.
                He was more than average and won MOM IMHO
                Yea he wasn't that bad today and thinking back he did look better at rb than when he has played there before, I mainly marked down after that ****e effort of a shot he had late on when I was tearing my hair out!

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                  and this against a team that have let in the most goals away from home.......

shocking :devil:

Yes it is shocking!!:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    are you serious.....

"Flavio needs to just go now, leaving after the goal went in he got heckled and abused as he walked out and rightfully so, that man has single handely destroyed this club"

you not agree with that point then?
                    Is he the only Boardmember:shocked::waaaht:

Comment

He is the majority shareholder !!!!
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

No, Briatore isn't the only board member, but he is the majority shareholder, no decision is made that he doesn't first rubber stamp.

Comment

Working...
                        X