FAO Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rangersw12

reality will be what Luton done (not saying we will end up like Luton) fans united at first, good crowds, then that will evaporate.

look what Luton are getting now compared to when they were first deducted 30 points.

I have no problem with going down that route, I will still go home and away.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      rangersw12

reality will be what Luton done (not saying we will end up like Luton) fans united at first, good crowds, then that will evaporate.

look what Luton are getting now compared to when they were first deducted 30 points.

so after everyone giving it large about financial security......that the club would get prem football sooner rather than later........you would now be happy with conference football............:what:

Comment

agree to a certain extent pete - but surely the mittals realise that it is FB and his actions that have made this happen....

there was no anger towards them - as such - and i would hope they wld realise not to make them say mistakes...

Comment

rangersw12

Last season Luton Average was 6,000

This season 6800
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            Last season Luton Average was 6,000

This season 6800
            not bad for a conference side.

Comment

PETE et al,

Why are we all saying QPR will be going into administration some time soon?

It was only a 300 crowd protest! Surely the owners would rather succeed and that walk away failing and leaving the club finished...........

Pete, seem like you have inside news you aren't sharing.....

Seems like you are saying the Mittals were going to buy but after today they will not!! ??
              The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Debt gets written off when you go into administration ( though how it didn't with the ABC loan, I will never know)

You sell all your valuable assets like Palace are doing. We are at the end of the transfer window so luckily to late for that, but hopefully we are 10 points clear of relegation at end of season.
                I believe the abc loan was tied in with the stadium... I think if I recall someone saying to me that the loan was on loftus road stadium... although I can't be sure as it was a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  I believe the abc loan was tied in with the stadium... I think if I recall someone saying to me that the loan was on loftus road stadium... although I can't be sure as it was a while back.
                  spot on, to be repaid within 2 years

funny as no one ITK will answer the questions about this........i wonder why

surely this isn't to be scoffed at, is it!

FFS we could lose our ground, but, hey ho, there you go

i wonder if those who said this will never happen are having 2nd thoughts now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    spot on, to be repaid within 2 years

funny as no one ITK will answer the questions about this........i wonder why

surely this isn't to be scoffed at, is it!

FFS we could lose our ground, but, hey ho, there you go

i wonder if those who said this will never happen are having 2nd thoughts now!!!
                    have said it before.......my little conspiracy thoery

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      have said it before.......my little conspiracy thoery
                      and mine, mind you we don't go any more, so what do we know

pair of "part-timers" if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                        and mine, mind you we don't go any more, so what do we know

pair of "part-timers" if you ask me
                        don't even go and still see whats going on......must be an ology for that....would make me a scientist

Comment

Only going to get worse..

Couple of losses, then they walk.

Then we can all have our rangers back and see where it takes us.
                          It's their fault that the club has been run into the ground no1 I love the fact you try to make out fans to be in the wrong because they are standing up against something that is clearly wrong. This club isn't going to get promoted under Briatore anyway it never was, he already plans to leave that's obvious and the ******* is selling half our players in order to scrap as much money back as possible! The man is absolute ****.

Comment

Working...
                          X