I missed the events from 3-5pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed the events from 3-5pm

Had my sister come round with her two kids at 5 minutes to kick off and only just left. :cry:

We should have won today being at home and I have read nothing on the board so far to how we played, I feel empty and can't wait to hear the feed back, better be good.

I have so many questions like when will be the next time we will score a goal?

Better be good? we lost at home to scunthorpe..........

what are you hoping to hear the usual we were all over them and it's the best football i've seen at loftus rd in years.....

Comment

Would be better then someone saying they were all over us.

How can a team go from being one of the best sides they played to a team who can't score?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Would be better then someone saying they were all over us.

How can a team go from being one of the best sides they played to a team who can't score?
        simple, lack of spirit at the club

and i wonder why!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is anyone else bored to tears with QPR now , its become such a joke , from the sublime to the ridiculous , i for one will not go to HQ until this joke is sorted out!!! i'll stick to going to non league football where they actually give a **** .....................

Comment

I don't feel anything anymore... what does that say and must be others the same?

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
              simple, lack of spirit at the club

and i wonder why!
              It never fails to amaze me that this ingrediant in a footballer is so overlooked.

Its going be a tough 3-4 months.

Comment

Working...
              X