must win game today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must win game today??

nothing to do with the play offs(dont even think about that anymore),but after only 1 win in 3 months(i think),10 points off 3rd bottom spot and confidence pretty low after recent hammerings(5-0,3-0,5-1),we REALLY need to beat Scunny at home today.another defeat will leave Harford with a hell of a job on his hands,so fingers crossed today,any sort of win would be magic and get us moving up the table again.

We need to win this one.

Comment

A loss will be catastophic,this MB will red hot with dissent,i so hope for a good performance !! because lose today to this mob and relegation is defo on !!!

Comment

If we lose this site will crash with the over load of visitors but I feel a good win today.

Comment

a win will be welcome but only paper over some alarming cracks within qprfc......its a season to forget and i for one cant wait for it to finish and hopefully a summer overhaul at loftus rd!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            a win will be welcome but only paper over some alarming cracks within qprfc......its a season to forget and i for one cant wait for it to finish and hopefully a summer overhaul at loftus rd!
            i agree,but we need 5 more wins to be safe,and surely todays is one of the most winable,defeat and we will know for sure that a relagation battle will be on.

Comment

matty hard to believe that last bit but i agree.....lose today and we are avalanching to the abyss!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

abyss here we come:confused:

Comment

Hello...................hello....................h ello
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
                  X