Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mittals and The Push Of QPR In India

Must be very difficult for them?

Especially Amit will do alot of work behind the scenes and once the schools and kids in India go on google, about what is this team called QPR they will see disharmony, Flaviogate, Magiltongate, chinese kicks etc etc.

Just wish we had some positive PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Is it not up to them to help create it?

Surely they are to blame as well, being board members surely these discussions occur during board meetings? Or is Flavio so powerful that they all just bow to his superior power?
    :drunk:

Comment

PR truly is shocking at the club anyhow...even when in rare occasions something positive happens at Rangers it isnt handled very well

Comment

surely as shareholders they have some say in what has been going on?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Especially Amit will do alot of work behind the scenes and once the schools and kids in India go on google, about what is this team called QPR they will see disharmony, Flaviogate, Magiltongate, chinese kicks etc etc.

Just wish we had some positive PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
          The positive PR, or lack of it sits squarly with those in charge. So poor "management" by the board is the reason for our negative public profile.

They have turned "our" club into a laughing stock and are responsible but sadly not accountable!!!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

It is there fault 100% they are the ones in charge and make the choices... also they have disconnected themselves from us totally

Comment

I think the problem is when you get 2 or more people who come in and take control, one person gets the last say.

Comment

I'm not trying to cause trouble but is this a joke post?
                Hard for them? God forbid we look bad in front of Google Surfing school kids in India!
                Surely they should be more worried about how the club looks like to us the fans, and the fact we are a joke in the eyes of the rest of the country.

If they love the club as much as you say they do Pete, surely they would be trying to have more of an input on how its run? And i'm not asking them to throw money at it. But as all board members are supposedly friends and business partners, surely they would be in a position to sit down and say "this is a effing mess. what can we do to make things better?"

Maybe if certain people saw the club AS A CLUB rather than a BRAND to sell to India, then maybe we wouldn't be in this position?

Just a thought?!

Comment

If Flavio wants to sell and the Mittals want to buy, it will be as easy as 123, however think we fans have put them off long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    If Flavio wants to sell and the Mittals want to buy, it will be as easy as 123, however think we fans have put them off long time ago.
                    Not sure about that. Think there are many many more clubs whose fans have been more vocal than ours about the way their club is being run.

Think everything boils down to economics. Recession has to put anyone buying a football club. No matter how rich they are. End of day its an expensive hobby not a business. No one makes money from it.

Being honest i'm not even one of those trying to push Flav out... but i don't think there is any other choice because he won't get anyone else on to run it for him. The hands on attitude is the problem.

Comment

I'm in Egypt on holliday, wearing a QPR shirt. Some local asked if I had a Chelsea shirt on :horror:

Comment

Get a gun and fire at him.............cheeky sod
                        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                          Get a gun and fire at him.............cheeky sod
                          It's done

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

jesus you're so transparent QBP! GP been in your ear again? expect to see a rise in mittal-related posts from pete over the next few weeks folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                              I'm in Egypt on holliday, wearing a QPR shirt. Some local asked if I had a Chelsea shirt on :horror:
                              Just tell him you're pleased to be in Israel.

Comment

Working...
                              X