Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question

A simple question requiring an honest answer - what has happenned to these new signings - delayed or simply not going to happen - i'm certain those not itk, like me have wasted so much time continiously checking this site and are now left feeling hugely dissappointed and let down

Maybe the 1st signing is so pathetic they don't want to announce it because of the built up tension already for todays game and it would just add to peoples frustration.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

2 or 3 coming in. Harford would not had picked them anyway as he already had his team selected for scunthopre.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        A simple question requiring an honest answer - what has happenned to these new signings - delayed or simply not going to happen - i'm certain those not itk, like me have wasted so much time continiously checking this site and are now left feeling hugely dissappointed and let down
        I think you hold too much hope on rumours mate. Most time I've seen signings mentioned they have stated that it might be very close to the deadline, so calm down and stop spending your life refreshing a website.
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

Working...
        X