Stand up if you love rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand up if you love rangers

Its been a crap few weeks/months, the lowest i have ever felt about our team, but i feel this is when they need us most ,when people ask me who do you support i push my chest out and tell them QPR,we have always been the underdog,the selling club,even in infants and primary school on ellerslie rd i was out numbered by man u and liverpool (1968),for you young ones thats why its called the school end.
    i do feel very let down by the people in the posh seats, they promised us all new bikes but gave us peanuts ,i am hoping they are embarrassed about the way the club has been run ,and sort it out ,i feel its to early to start screaming at the royal box and maybe scare off the mittals,i will be there tomorrow, and if you all love rangers like you say you do its about time we all stand up
    LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

I'll be behind the team and I am sure the fans will be especially at the start.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cant stand up mate as the united nations of stewards will chuck you out..thats another thing that has been ruined down the bush.....we used to know the stewards now i dont even think immigration know who they are.

Comment

I'll be there banging my hand against the hoardings as someone won't bring his drum.
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

We are all in this together

rangers till I die

Comment

"Stand up if you love rangers"

done that...missus told me to get out the way of the tele...big brother is on

Comment

no matter what happens i am QPR..MY BOY IS 12 AND IS THE ONLY SUPPORTER OF A LONDON TEAM IN HIS SCHOOL!! HARD AS NAILS THE BOY IS...NEVER EVER GIVES IN TO ANYONE!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO HIM CAUSE HE SAID HE WILL FOLLOW ME AND HIS GRANDAD!! AS BAD AS THINGS GET..YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!! BE PROUD!! MY DAUGHTERS FIRST GAME WILL BE THE NEWCASTLE ONE(IF I CAN GET TICKETS) AND SHE SINGS "STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE" EVERY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL!! ITS SOMETHING THAT IS IN THE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                no matter what happens i am QPR..MY BOY IS 12 AND IS THE ONLY SUPPORTER OF A LONDON TEAM IN HIS SCHOOL!! HARD AS NAILS THE BOY IS...NEVER EVER GIVES IN TO ANYONE!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO HIM CAUSE HE SAID HE WILL FOLLOW ME AND HIS GRANDAD!! AS BAD AS THINGS GET..YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!! BE PROUD!! MY DAUGHTERS FIRST GAME WILL BE THE NEWCASTLE ONE(IF I CAN GET TICKETS) AND SHE SINGS "STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE" EVERY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL!! ITS SOMETHING THAT IS IN THE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                judging by the caps lock you sound very excitable

Comment

We are QPR say we are QPR!!!
                  Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

At last someone talking sence, i am sick to the back teeth of all this negativity, agreed the board have messed up on and of the pitch but what can we do as fans dress up as clowns and boo the board{what a load of ********!) e

I have never know the atmosphere to be so bad even when we were doing well in october it was poor, stop the negativity #### britore #### paldini you have no say anyway!

I for one will be there tomorrow as i always have been since my big brother took me down loftus rd for the first time in 1979 cheering on the boys as they come out in those blue and white hoops!

COME ON MY TEAM!
                    Stop the negativity
                    BUZSAKY IS KING

Comment

Originally posted by quaz View Post
                      judging by the caps lock you sound very excitable
                      just fed up mate...
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        just fed up mate...
                        aint we all mate.......