Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we did this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35SXBpIyG_k

we did this on 12000 crowds ,no big tv money,no big sponsoship deals,no rich owners..........Oh and no director of football.....we did it because we had a team on 2 yr deals playing for the shirt not for a pay packet.....learn from it board....................

hopefully sometime in the future we can produce the same score line again!

Comment

you are posting things as tho none of us know........

Comment

Pre-Premier League.

A different and better world, not the one we live in now.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

some dont .......as they were down at highbury and the bridge in those days...

Comment

Originally posted by qprbackthen View Post
            some dont .......as they were down at highbury and the bridge in those days...
            you know that for a fact do you.....boring statement in my eyes.

Comment

Stirrer alert.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

yep...just like its a fact we have signed a striker.......been around the club for years mate so know the score.....difference is i know the substance to rumours about people's doings that they say they didnt do.....when you sell something outside remember it could be someone i was with that bought it.....

Comment

yep...just like its a fact we have signed a striker.......been around the club for years mate so know the score.....difference is i know the substance to rumours about people's doings that they say they didnt do.....when you sell something outside remember it could be someone i was with that bought it.....
                  you make it sound as tho you are the only one thats been around for years......bit like the old boys talking about the war.........should check if its teenagers or old hands you are reminding fella

Comment

old fan young fan .......all the same....notice no comment on what i said !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

old fan young fan .......all the same....notice no comment on what i said !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      comment on what mate.......refresh the bit you want commenting on and i will see what i can do

as for the yound and old doesn't matter....of course it does if you assume most were ex chelsea or arsenal and know nothing of what QPR have done.

Comment

not able to scroll up then.....as for the fans that arrived as if by magic ..they know who they are..er im skint and need the money ring any bells with someone on here?????

Comment

not able to scroll up then.....as for the fans that arrived as if by magic ..they know who they are..er im skint and need the money ring any bells with someone on here?????
                          sounds to me you are just mouthing off at a couple of people not the whole fan base.....unless of course you are that popular you know everyone....old & new.....

as for scrolling up...you are trying to stir up crap....just wondered which bit it was i was missing...could have scrolled up and been none the wiser.

Comment

read all the post instead of selective reading....

Comment

read all the post instead of selective reading....
                              i have read them all....bored me to tears....sure sign you are here for a row....all i can see mate....you are just waiting for someone to bite.......but your bait is not that good

Comment

Working...
                              X