you reap what you sow.......Lies from the off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you reap what you sow.......Lies from the off

I think the person who sold them the club has a lot to answer for....countless lies about our attendances and our history...What history??? 1 trrophy in 128 years aint great history..oh hang on did Gianni include the third div south stuff aswell..........He will be there tommorow so maybe he should cop the flack hey..I dont think flavio is the one to blame as he dont sign the players yes his comments are out of order and im not defending him on that......You telling me pete that flavio knows who borrowdale is or who ian dowie is or for that matter who most of the players we have signed are?????? think you are trying to deflect the attention off of GP as when the pressure is on him you come up with a thread blamming someone else...Im aware that you in some instances keep saying GP has made bad decisions but you have never blamed him for the problems. As for amit..well dont you think him showing up tommorow and hearing how upset we are towards flavio and Gp may just tip him to go and beg daddy inlaw to stump up the cash....Like its been said he loves the club with a passion allegedly!!!!!!...WE THE FANS GET ABUSE EVERY MONDAY MORNING FROM OTHER FANS COZ WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK IN THE FOOTBALL WORLD SO WHY ARE THEY ANY DIFFERENT.....

Not defending anything and You should read what I said.

You are entitled to your opinion.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete .....i said you have not always defended GP. i understand that....but it hurts when you see what is going on...i watch your petes latest and you seem to agree with what im saying yet on here its a different story.....If gianni is a close friend it must be hard to comment on here but with friends like him destroying the club(not just him by the way) who needs enemies.

Comment

lies from the off....lmao...think flavio would have thought things through before deciding to buy.......or you saying it was an impulse buy.......jesus some people asume they know the truth...unless any of us were there we'll never know what went on.

Comment

didnt invest big money to buy us did he .......about 750k for his shares....never cleared any debts.....and the money spent is from sponsorships......so we average 20k at home do we ? no we dont so theres your fist lie from the top.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprbackthen View Post
            didnt invest big money to buy us did he .......about 750k for his shares....never cleared any debts.....and the money spent is from sponsorships......so we average 20k at home do we ? no we dont so theres your fist lie from the top.....
            still don't see the lies mate...sorry........

Comment

20000 crowds at home truth then is it???????? old hand .....

Comment

20000 crowds at home truth then is it???????? old hand .....
                the figures have been lied about for many years...not just recently...all clubs do it....lmao

Comment

the fact they bought a ground that holds only 18500 should have been an indication of what a dodgy bloke they were doing business with.....

Comment

the fact they bought a ground that holds only 18500 should have been an indication of what a dodgy bloke they were doing business with.....
                    and its taken you this long to post it on a public message board.....ok.....

as for dodgy dealing......all our board are squeaky clean aren't they

Comment

sat back and watched the itk people on here run their agenda .

Comment

sat back and watched the itk people on here run their agenda .
                        well if you have a problem with that then why are you here......are they hurting you in some way....no...don't see the problem then.

Comment

they sure are as they are defending the person who is as much to blame as anyone....

Comment

what lies...................naivety if you like but not lies ffs. Why is the football fan so fickle ?

Comment

they sure are as they are defending the person who is as much to blame as anyone....
                              so is that your quest then...so get them to repent their sins....pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X