Message To The Red Nosers and Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message To The Red Nosers and Clowns

It is rumoured that Amit is not going tomorrow.

Bernie is.

I presume this is going to be a quiet protest and not aimed at the people above??

After all, we could lose everything if any of those two get abused if they come to the game.

I would just add Bernie does lot for the club and Amit loves this club with a passion
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

After all, we could lose everything
    thought that was already happening mate.

Comment

Pete a very worried and defensive post.

I know you feel Flav is the only man to blame but when I last looked at the board your other 2 were also part of this circus. Tell me I am wrong?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pete, while I appreciate the sentiments of your post and totally agree that any protest should be conducted in a peaceful and respectful manner, I think you are off the mark with regards to Bernie and Amit.

If they love the club as you have stated why have they stood by and watched the developments of the last couple of months unfold?

Comment

Yes you are wrong.

Point is, If Bernie goes , what as he done apart from pay wages and invest??

Feel really sorry for Amit that it is rumoured he is not going because of the protest and wants to see how it is covered in the press and get reports back.

End of the day, any aspirations of these guys getting involved more will be evaporate if any anger is directed towards them.

All, I am saying is we might want our Rangers Back, but we do need some kind of stability and not administration. Thats the way it will be if all 3 walk.

Not scaremongering just saying how it is
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So Amit isn't going tomorrow, but loves the club with a passion? Hmmm...

Don't worry Pete, as far as I'm concerned any protest is aimed at FB & GP the main instigators behind the awful position our beloved club finds itself in.

But if Bernie "does a lot for the club" and Amit "loves the club with a passion" why the #### don't they issue some sort of statement on behalf of the board/club as to what the hell is going on and how they intend to end this shambles?

Comment

Tarbie, its all about timing.

Okay, we the fans are totally peeved off, but we haev to be careful thats all I am saying.

God, I hope we win the game

Comment

i think everyone is expecting administration now anyway........doubt there are many left who think we will come through this unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Pete a very worried and defensive post.

I know you feel Flav is the only man to blame but when I last looked at the board your other 2 were also part of this circus. Tell me I am wrong?
                  So if you don't think either Armit or Bernie are going to buy him out who do you think is ? If people aim their anger at these two we really are ******, some need to look past the end of their red noses.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

and Amit loves this club with a passion
                    Thats why i think the guy is great
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Billeracay thats fair enough no problem, so many fans want a change.

Being insulting to Bernie or Amit if he turns up, will not help in the long term, thats all I can say.

I want a club to support, I do not want all of them to walk

Thats all

Comment

Quaz administration is only a possible if all 3 walk, I guess we don't want that??

Comment

I was under the impression that Amit has been absent from games for some time anyway so not being there will be no different.I think his I love QPR with a passion stuff was spin as he and bernie have done little to alter things.Bernie is a Chelsea fan so he dont love QPR with a passion.

Comment

Quaz administration is only a possible if all 3 walk, I guess we don't want that??
                            i don't want it.....no way....but they don't do themselves any favours the way they are running the club....still think we will go bust big time...........

Comment

Amit was at the last game Sheffield United at home.

and been regularly this season

Comment

Working...
                              X