Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper is gonna murder us tomorrow...

If he gets a chance it will go in....
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

I hope the lad does well, good honest footballer who just gets on with his business. We should have bought him though

Comment

Our defence is watertight believe me he wont get a chance!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
        Our defence is watertight believe me he wont get a chance!!!!!!!!!!
        A bit like at forest?

hooper vs stewart= hooper
        hooper vs ramage = hooper + ramage falling over
        hooper vs hill = not seen enough but heard he got a bit done for pace at forest
        hooper vs gorkks = usually gorkks but he did give away a penalty at forest
        hooper vs connoly= connoly

the defensive line up is poor, we need volz to sign so connoly can be moved into the center

Comment

was a teenage 'legend' at grays athletic..............the grays team that beat woking to lift the fa trophy in 2006........forward line......michael kightley,gary hooper,aaron maclean......i wrote to qpr asking them to send a scout to watch these three........'we are satisfied our scouting system is producing unearthed talent consoistently well'........:(..............says it all really!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto are you joking? That is a quality line-up, didnt think they all played together?

Comment

Come on guys lets have some positivity ffs! We're a better side and we will win that game - fact

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Come on guys lets have some positivity ffs! We're a better side and we will win that game - fact
                I dont think we are tbh, routledge is twice the player of ephraim, fair enough about hill but thats it! a striker or two (not some old donkeys though) should freshen things up. Jordan rhodes anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  unfortunately not FACT, but wishful thinking

the 9/2 looks tempting on Scunthorpe

don't u think

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                    Facto are you joking? That is a quality line-up, didnt think they all played together?
                    they did old son......best non league team i ever saw.......denis oli sometimes made the line up

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      unfortunately not FACT, but wishful thinking

the 9/2 looks tempting on Scunthorpe

don't u think

I know, its just I wish there could be more positivity on here.... almost like we've already lost! Com'on now, we will win I promise! :chill:

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        was a teenage 'legend' at grays athletic..............the grays team that beat woking to lift the fa trophy in 2006........forward line......michael kightley,gary hooper,aaron maclean......i wrote to qpr asking them to send a scout to watch these three........'we are satisfied our scouting system is producing unearthed talent consoistently well'........:(..............says it all really!
                        quite frightening the line up.....you forgot eastwood as well....he was on fire back then.........

my local team so seen them alot....but back when they were playing they were the team to beat.......all went wrong when those players departed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          quite frightening the line up.....you forgot eastwood as well....he was on fire back then.........

my local team so seen them alot....but back when they were playing they were the team to beat.......all went wrong when those players departed.
                          rock steady freddie eastwood went just before old chap.....

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            rock steady freddie eastwood went just before old chap.....
                            he was the start of the upturn in grays fortune.........loved it when they romped the conference south...what a team to watch........

can you remember the name of the black striker who got stabbed?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              he was the start of the upturn in grays fortune.........loved it when they romped the conference south...what a team to watch........

can you remember the name of the black striker who got stabbed?
                              hope they romp it next season quaz:(

Comment

Working...
                              X