Damion Stewart in talks with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
    Get over it u knob head Stewart was class last year and thats why he won player of the year. The main reason we had 18 clean sheets! Now get behind our players u plank!
    say it like it is fella.......

Comment

Sorry had a few sherberts in me when I wrote that last night. But I still stand behind it. How the he'll is slagging someone off like that going to help Stewart regain his confidence. Some fans on here really wind me up with their negativity. We're all fans...we all love the club but when I read things like this and how some people say they would take relegation if it meant briatore going it really grates me....don't give me the whole yeah it was great when bircham and chris day had blue hair and the team was full of passion. I agree it was but it's similar to saying I hope we go down and briatore goes because we haven't got a striker like Ferdinand anymore. The board messed up like we all do in life but I actually think they made some progress this week. Ok I know routledge was one of our best players but no one can deny he has an attitude. I don't know what fitz hall is like as a person but I guess he could be similar and with the wages himself, routledge, agyeman and helgusson are supposed to be on it's for the best. We were all hoping for a promotion push this season and unfortunately that dream is fading but tell me how many times have we played well at home this season? It's not many and it's because you can see how scared the players are playing in front of us. The atmosphere is terrible. Instead of a protest why don't we promote the opposite where we all have to cheer and support every player for one game and see how we perform? I bet you'd see a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
        Sorry had a few sherberts in me when I wrote that last night. But I still stand behind it. How the he'll is slagging someone off like that going to help Stewart regain his confidence....

Never, really???! :waaaht:

Seriously, I will say that it's just a message board, so not the same as booing at a game, and shouldn't affect anyones confidence just because it's been typed.
        This is a better place to air opinions, than screaming it out at W12.

Unless he's mad enough to read internet boards.
        In which case.... Oi, Stewart - get your big a*se in gear, concentrate, and sort yourself ahhhht.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Wagga daddy you let yourself down last night and I suggest you go to bed and don't come on this board when drunk. I never once mentioned the boardI just stated that Stewart is a poor player and you can't question he like others has been god damn awful.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Physically he is ok. Pretty solid in the air. Tactically and positionally total garbage. Needs a quality, experienced centre half that talks alongside him. Don't think Connolly is that man or is Gorkss to be honest. Sol Campbell would have been perfect alongside him.
            :drunk:

Comment

Working...
            X