Scunthorpe roll-call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scunthorpe roll-call

With the fact that the team are playing like crap and there's going to mass protest (in clown suits), possible armageddon, and a bunch of enraged fans, some have decided to go to the wonderful Loftus Road tomorrow.

Who's actually going?

I am + 1

Me and my boy will be there. I think it will be quite entertaining, one way or the other.

Comment

No thanks cant bear to see us lose at home to these two bob northen teams....

Comment

Yep-i will be at the big-top.

Roll-up,Roll-up.

HONK-HONK

Comment

nope, don't agreeing with all the booing (and trust me they'll be loads if we don't get a result tomorrow) so i'd rather vote with my feet
          :confused:

Comment

4 of us will be there tomorrow as stupidly have paid for season tickets.

We will win tomorrow though, we have to as if not we are pony.

This squad is no different to the one who was fourth minus routledge.

I believe that Quashie has the mentality of Mahon/ Rowlands and has now been here two weeks.

Make him captain.

1 good performance which has to come quick will change our season.
            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

me plus two

Comment

At the moment I am not intending to.

I might choose to spend time with my family. I certainly don't think it is worth paying £30to watch a disinterested side play in a relegtaion scrap (it will feel like one).

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                  nope, don't agreeing with all the booing (and trust me they'll be loads if we don't get a result tomorrow) so i'd rather vote with my feet
                  :confused:
                  Oddly enough my thoughts.Should have been at this game, but cannot be bothered.Wanted to show my own stamping on feet.

Back for Ipswich game !

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                    Me and my boy will be there. I think it will be quite entertaining, one way or the other.
                    Ditto.... me and my boy too!

Comment

I'll be there. Up at four thirty for a flight. Take note Flav it costs me more than £20 to go to a match.
                      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

No thanks. I'm taking my family to another kind of pantomime locally. It costs less will be more entertaining and better value for money!!!!:nothing:
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I will be there as usual and honestly cannot get my head around some saying they will boycott the game as in the end its QPR playing at home and why miss it if you could go?.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            I will be there as usual and honestly cannot get my head around some saying they will boycott the game as in the end its QPR playing at home and why miss it if you could go?.
                            For the same reason as the players couldn't be bothered to turn up last Saturday!!!!
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Yep, I'll be there.

(That's not Pete, by the way)
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X