Paliadini the genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paliadini the genius

As you can see by the spelling and gramma, the below was not written by me. A friend who reads but doesn't post view's on the current situation.

My simplistic view is thanks Gianni for bringing the investment in but time to move on to your next project.

---------------------
    I know the Paladini subject has been covered a few times but here is my take.

The man is an absolute genius and is playing the game of his life. He is duping us and Briatore and playing both hands.

He knew full well when he got Briatore involved what sort of person he is. The man is a proven winner. He knew Briatore was an egomaniac and would spend a bit of money. He knew how to sell the club and what it stood for to him.

He knew he would benefit personally. He knew he would be perceived as the saviour by attracting this investment. He knew Briatore would become hands on, as it’s all he knows. All in all, there was only ever going to be one winner, regardless of the outcome and that was him. He used the fact that he was an agent and could bring players in as a tool to entice investment, which he knew would benefit him.

How can a Chairman be a Football Agent? Surely that is a conflict of interests? How come most of the transfers in and out are undisclosed – please don’t tell me it’s because they don’t want people knowing what they are paying.

Don’t like using wiki references but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_football - see As a Go between. This is essentially what he is.

Thus far it appears that he isn’t earning anything from fees but he isn’t stupid enough to declare it.

Briatore appears to be manipulative but Paladini is extremely, extremely calculated. Which is worse? Well imo, manipulative people are more transparent than calculated people. I say this because they wear their heart on their sleeve and make impulsive decisions.

Briatore is the perfect foil and fodder for Paladini.

I am not casting aspersions, merely giving an opinion but it is my opinion that he is responsible for the entire debacle that is ruining our club and until he leaves, we will continue to be the embarrassment we have become.

I don't entirely agree, but there could be some truth in that. GP is not a fool.

Comment

how very dare you......

Comment

Working...
      X